76

i'm sorry in advance for this chapter </3  also ^ is the suggested song for this chapter, play the song when you see * in the chapter. 

tw // mentions of violence & blood 

Harry styles

"I've been getting messages, really weird ones." Elianna admits showing Oliver her phone.

"Oh fucking hell." Oliver responds in anger and betrayal knowing the captain was behind it all along. 

"We've gotta go there now before he goes any further."

"Okay let's go." Elianna says.

"No." Oliver and I respond in union.

"I can't just sit here." She reasons.

I understood what she felt right now. She was helpless. She had been feeling anxious and paranoid for the past two days and mow when we've figured it out that it's the captain. We all want answers. 

We wanted revenge.

"Babe." I look at her, holding her hand.

"I get why you want to go anyone would but considering how we know you're next, you'd be stepping right into the trap." I reason with her.

"He's right Elianna." Oliver looks at her.

"Lock the house. Don't open the door for anyone. Stay here. I'll call you." I look at Elianna.

"Okay. Please stay safe." Elianna looks at the both of us.

"Get back to me." Elianna hugs me, unclasping her chain giving it for me to hold onto.

"I don't take this off you know that. I love you. Get back to me and put this on me again okay? Promise me." She looks at me in my eyes as I notice her tearing up.

"I'll put this on you again. I promise." I kiss her on her lips.

I notice her going to Oliver and hugging him as well, "I promised to be there with you to help you pick out a suit for your promotion. Get back to me so we can do that soon okay? Promise me."

"I promise you." He nods hugging her back.

"Guys?" Oliver says as he pulls out of Elianna's arm. 

"Yeah?" Elianna looks at him. 

"I'm sorry about being such a bitch about you guys going to Florida. I mean we wouldn't have been able to get here without you both and I was such a dick to you when you guys came back." 

"You didn't know Oliver, its okay. To you it looked like two people who were assigned to the case didn't care enough, just up and left. I get how that looks like and all that doesn't matter and I'm sorry that we did leave in that way without any explanation when we had jobs to do in the end of the day. We should've handled that better and more professionally. What matters is we know now who it is. We figured it out." Elianna looks at him.

God I love her. I can't wait to call her my wife.  

She's right wether I'd admit it or not. The way we left was careless because we did have jobs to do and we left with no explanation. It was wrong.

"Thank you for saying that." He smiles looking at her. 

"Right, Let's go Oliver." I say as we both head out the door, grabbing a knife on the way.

I notice Oliver go in the room and coming out with a gun which he tucks in his pants.

I place my hands on Elianna's hips on last time, pulling her in for a kiss, "I love you."