//When I First Saw You\\

hi thank you so much for 20k, i appreciate all of you so much. 💖

⚠️talk of blood & violence⚠️
⚠️drinking⚠️
_____________________________________

Y/N's POV

It was early, too early.

I had no idea why I was awake but I was. I went to sleep around 3am and it was only 7am, I stared at my ceiling annoyed that I was having trouble sleeping. I closed my eyes and begged my body to fall back asleep but it was useless.

I tossed the blanket off my body and got out of bed. I looked over to see Eren was sound asleep, he was laying on his stomach resting his cheek on his arm while the other arm was hanging off the bed.

His hair was free from his bun so some strands hung over his face. His hair was a mess but it was still beautiful and healthy at the same time. I noticed a silver ring on his index finger, and began to wonder where it came from.

(ac: angrycrimson on twt)

I could feel myself smile as I watched him continue to sleep peacefully

I could feel myself smile as I watched him continue to sleep peacefully. His small quiet snores were also super sweet to listen to when I would wake up before him.

I walked over and moved the hair out of his face and kissed him softly on the side of his head, he groaned and moved slightly.

"Shh, go back to sleep. I just wanted to say goodmorning." I whispered to him and began to walk away but he grabbed my arm to stop me.

"Why are you awake?" He whispered tiredly.

"Can't sleep." I moved my arm slightly to hold his hand with mine. Our thumbs twirled back and forth with one another, he rolled onto his back and sighed. He gripped the hold on my hand and pulled me back onto the bed and on top of him.

I let out a small scream and began to laugh, "Eren what the hell!"

I flipped my hair out of my face and moved my body up, sitting over top of him. As he moved his hands to rest on my thighs, I looked down to see him staring he had the tiniest smile on his face. I felt my cheeks get hot, "what? Why are you looking at me like that?"

He moved his hand up, brushing the last few strands of hair out of my face and cupped my cheek. I moved my hand up to rest mine on his for a second before moving his hand and kissing his palm a few times.

"Never did I think I would fall so deeply in love with someone, now I catch myself telling everyone about you...I even tell the stars about you."

My heart began to flutter as Eren became so soft in this moment, I couldn't help but smile. I was smiling so big my cheeks began to hurt, "what do you say?"

"That's between me and the stars." Eren smiled and let out a small laugh.

"You still never told me about when you first saw me." I had just remembered in that moment to ask him again to tell me the story.