//New York City Pt. 2\\

a/n: okay besties, hold your hats bc this chapter's going to be a wild one.

⚠️TW: Gun pulling/shooting, violence, talk of blood⚠️
⚠️detailed smut/slight bdsm⚠️

UPDATED! I wanted more smut, hahah
____________________________________

I went to turn around to see who he was talking to, but Eren stopped me.

"Get behind me and don't move." Eren said to me not breaking eye contact with Porco. He moved my body behind him, I finally turned around to get a good look.

He was around 5'9, golden slicked back hair with a buzz cut underneath. He had a muscular build, but not as muscular as Eren.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" Porco laughed.

"You have no business being here, you need to leave. Now." Eren said.

"And lose an opportunity to chat with the infamous Eren Jaeger? Now, you shouldn't be rude to your guests." Porco gave him a devilish look.

"What do you want?" Eren growled, his fists clenched and his eyebrows furrowed.

"It's really simple you see

"It's really simple you see..." Porco paused for a brief moment looking down at his feet, but it felt like forever.

He chuckled and looked back at Eren, "I want your head." He drew his gun and everyone in the penthouse started running.

My eyes grew wide, not here. Not now.

Just like that, a gunshot was fired. Mikasa and Armin went running towards Eren. It felt like everything was moving in slow motion.

"Eren!!! Are you okay, where are you bleeding?!" Mikasa was panicking.

"I'm fine." Eren replied calmly.

Mikasa and Armin looked behind Eren to see me standing there, my eyes were blackened with rage. The gun I had still out and aimed right at the asshole who ruined the night.

They turned to look at Porco who was on the floor holding his right shoulder.

"Move, and the next bullet is going in between your eyes." I said.

I heard slow claps coming from behind me, everyone turned to look at who it was. Armin and Mikasa stood in front of Eren, their faces went cold.

"My what an amazing woman you have...little brother." He said.

My eyes stayed on Porco, but I listened in on the voice behind me. Little brother? This must be that guy I saw with Eren in one of his pictures he has in his office.