//New Years Eve\\

⚠️smut⚠️
⚠️drinking⚠️
⚠️violence/talk of blood⚠️
_____________________________________

(Song: Caroline by Briston Maroney)

Kales POV:

I went out to the grocery store to buy more vegan snacks for myself since I ran out this last week I've been in Vegas. I genuinely cannot comprehend how my sister lives with so many people AND her boyfriend, the money spent on food is probably horrendous.

I would simply lose my mind.

I put y/n's car in park, which by the way, never drove a Porsche before and it was amazing. Extremely jealous of the life she lives with Eren, they act like their jobs are stressful but those two are always so happy.

I turned the car off and walked into Target. I grabbed a cart and began to skim down the isles, because we all know a trip to Target means coming home with nothing on your list.

A few people walked by me and I listened in on their conversation...

"Yeah, vinyls are buy one get one...I knew I should've waited for after Christmas sales."

"Well...you don't ever listen anyway."

"Whatever, I got more so."

I stopped eavesdropping and booked it right to the vinyl section, my collection of vinyls and milk cartons were growing by the second and if there was something I would splurge on here...it's that.

I was full of excitement so I wasn't paying attention. That's when I crashed into someone's cart.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry!" I continued to apologize because that's just who I am. "Please don't sue, I don't have cart insurance."

I also make corny ass jokes in awkward situations.

"After that joke, I might just have to." The guy chuckled.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" I apologized again for the 100th time. He smiled, "yeah I'm fine."

I couldn't stop looking at him, he was so cute. It's been a while since I've been in a relationship, my last wasn't the best...but I was the one who ended it and watched him cry in my car for three hours begging to get back together.

"So tell me, why are you in such a rush?"

I pointed over towards the music section, "buy one get one vinyls."

"Ahhhh, I see. Well, I was headed that way, mind if I join?" He smiled so beautifully. Of course I said yes as my cheeks refused to stop burning, making it more than obvious I was attracted to him.

He wouldn't stop chuckling at me, which was embarrassing but whatever.

_

Y/N's POV:

It was about 2pm and Armin and Annie were about to come home from their trip. It's also been almost three hours since my sister has been home, I wasn't sure wether to feel worried or excited.

I checked my sisters location on apple maps and saw she turned her location off, probably so my mom couldn't see where she's at in Vegas. My mom would be quick to look our street up and see where we live.

I tried calling her phone a couple times before but she didn't answer, so I tried one more time.

"Dammit, what the hell." I threw my phone onto the bed and sat down. Eren popped up at the front door, "everything okay?"

"Kale isn't answering her phone, she's been gone a while." My mouth slanted to the side a bit as my head began to fill with the worst thoughts.

"Hey, look at me." Eren walked over and lifted my chin up, "she's okay. You take forever at Target too." He brushed my cheek with his thumb and I sighed, "yeah you're right."