//Saying Goodbye\\

a/n: hi, so ive decided there will be one more chapter before the 3 month timeskip. it'll be them moving in and y/n and eren having some saucy time. 😜
____________________________________
🚨AOT SEASON 3 SPOILER AT THE END🚨

*The next morning*

Y/N's POV:

I woke up the next morning with a slight headache from mixing alcohols, I remembered I promised to call my family and Marco before I arrive home tomorrow morning to tell them the news. I felt a huge knot in my stomach just thinking about it.

I slowly sat up on my bed and looked around, something felt...off. I gave myself a few more moments to process and I realized my patio door was wide open. I grabbed the closest thing to me, which was a remote, and tip toed to the door.

I heard the chair move and someone walk towards my room, when they got closer I noticed a second chair moved. I stood there waiting for the right time to attack.

Once they were close enough I moved my body quickly and threw the remote, "who are you and what do you-oh, Eren what the fuck?!"

The remote slammed against his forehead, "really? A remote y/n?" He asked while rubbing his forehead.

"Eren, what the hell are you doing in my room?" I crossed my arms.

"Technically, I'm not in your room. I'm outside." He gave me a smug look.

"Don't be weird, what if I was naked?" I asked.

"Even better princess." He smiled.

My mouth opened in shock and I shoved his arm, "you're so gross, I heard another chair move out here. I don't need you and your friends walking in and out of my room freely."

"Well, I would never let another person in your room including myself. My room is next door to you, we share the same patio. I opened your door, so you can get fresh air." He rolled his eyes.

"Oh. Well, I'm still watching you." I said sarcastically pointing at my eyes and then pointing at him.

He laughed and shook his head, he was about to walk away but I stopped him.

"Still wanna give me a bathroom tour?" I asked and he looked at me funny.

"Not that it's any of my business, but when's the last time you used the bathroom if you haven't been in yours?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Well, if you must know, the last time was in the yacht. After that I fell asleep, remember? I'm sorry I didn't know we share our bathroom schedules now, you can email me yours." I started laughing.

"Yeah yeah, very funny." He said to me and walked closer to me before throwing me over his shoulders.

"Eren!" I yelled. I was laughing even harder now, something about him and I when we were together made me feel like a kid again. He made me feel whole.

He finally sat me down on the bathroom counter and I looked around, "Oh wow. The tub is huge, the shower is..."

"Huge?" Eren smirked at me after cutting me off.

"Shut it. I'm not used to this lifestyle, this feels so surreal to me." I said while I was still looking around.

"You always look like a kid in a candy store when I show you more of the house." Eren said.

"Got a problem?" I softly smiled.

"No, it's cute." Eren looked away turning a little red.

I gazed at him when he said that, he got extremely shy and turned his head which made it even sweeter. It was weird seeing such a confident man become so timid for showing the slightest bit of emotion.