//Christmas\\

⚠️smut⚠️

merry christmas, and if you don't celebrate i hope you all had a wonderful weekend! there will be a couple time skips in here, i just didn't feel the need to go into detail about things.

Floch is a huge side character for me also, I realized I forgot he lived with us as well. Ummmmm, yeah...he's on vacay with his fam. SO SORRY 😢

i also skimmed so if there's any mistakes, i'm sorry about that too hahaha
_____________________________________

*1 week before Christmas*

It's been a few weeks since we left Chicago, and things have been great. Eren and I have been getting back on track and working a lot, it's nice to finally be with everyone again.

Armin and Annie are leaving for Christmas, they decided to go to Aruba since neither of them really have family. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they got married...those two are so in love.

Sasha is going to Germany to meet Niccolo's family since he met hers on Thanksgiving! I'm super excited for her to see the beautiful country, and I'm also praying she doesn't run into Reiner or Bertholdt.

I don't even think they know who she is and hopefully it stays that way.

Mikasa and Jean are going to see Jeans family and Connie decided to be the only one to stay home with Eren and I. My family decided to cancel Christmas with last minute drama, per usual.

Which means I get to stay here and eat some dinner with my boyfriend and one of my best friends, and I'm absolutely okay with that...although me being me, I forgot to go shopping for presents.

Time to write a list.

_

I was lost in thought writing down gift ideas on this small notepad that was sitting on Eren's desk until someone knocked on the door, snapping me out of it and also making me jump slightly.

I flipped the notepad over and decided to be cool and nonchalant like Eren, so I leaned back in my seat and cleared my throat..

"Yo." I replied to the person knocking, trying not to laugh at myself.

The door opened, "you sound more and more like Eren every day kid." Levi walked through the door and put down some papers. I picked them up, "what are these?"

"The last of the deals that came through, I finished them before I head home for the holiday." Levi sat down crossing one leg over the other.

"Anything special planned?" I smirked and looked at Levi over the papers.

"No, Hange just invited me to dinner. You've met them right? Reminds me of Sasha, but Hange is completely out of their mind." Levi began to rant about Hange's crazy experiments and what not.

"Yeah, I've met them once or twice I believe. Well-" I put the papers down, "have a safe flight, don't let Hange turn you into a lizard."

I could see the slight worry in Levi's face when I said that out loud, probably picturing himself as a giant green iguana or something of that sort. He stood up, "have a good Christmas kid, don't run away on us again."

"After that comment, I might." I flipped him off jokingly.

"I guess my lizard self will just come find you then." He waved and walked out the door. Ha, I knew my comment bothered him...oh well.