//The Mile High Club\\

bye, this smut is the energy of a dom and a sub. it's dirty and very different, you've been warned 😗 enjoy
⚠️smut⚠️
⚠️talk of killing⚠️
⚠️talk of weapons⚠️
____________________________________

It was now 6am on September 9th.

I woke up to see an empty room other than the bed I was sleeping on, remembering that right after we come home, we're moving to Nevada.

In my opinion, Eren heard the song 'Get Low by Lil John' and took "to the windowwww to the walllll" a little too seriously.

I feel like a state over would've sufficed.

I heard everyone rushing around the giant home to make sure they had everything ready to go. Although Eren and I were flying to Europe, everyone else was flying 5 hours west.

I could hear Connie blasting his music a couple rooms over, 'Had Enough by Don Tolliver (Feat. Quavo & Offset)'

I started humming along with the music and turned over on my back as the music put me in a trance. I started to wonder what I would be doing right now if I never had taken this job, or this chance with Eren at all.

Then it kinda hit me. I would be at the same old shitty job, with the same old shitty boyfriend. I'd come home and get ready to practice with the band, during that time I'd tell myself to act happy.

I felt stuck, I was manifesting a new life or a "do over" every day. That's exactly what I got, so I took it.

After that night with Annie, I thought of everyone as the man was beneath my foot. I made a promise to keep everyone safe, and now that list continues to grow as I create new bonds with the people around me.

I snapped out of it, sat up and walked over to the back door to stare at the ocean one last time before my day and night was taken from me. The water was the same icy blue, as it calmly swayed from the sand and back to the sea.

It was like a picture you'd see in a travel guide, the perfect getaway. It was mesmerizing, I was sad to leave.

But that's the life we live now, this is the life I chose. I won't stop until Eren gets to live a normal life, and everyone else is safe from this madness. I refuse to stop.

Even if I get killed in the process.

I heard someone quietly singing the song coming from Connies room as they walked down the hall. To no surprise it was Eren, "stay a whileeee" he hummed.

I turned around as he was shirtless and in sweats, his hair was in his usual man bun. He was sweating as he helped the movers lift stuff one by one into the trucks with Zeke.

He finally looked up and caught me checking him out, he half smiled and walked over to me.

"Good morning Princess." He said kissing my lips.

"Mm, good morning." I smiled pulling away from the kiss.

"Ready for this 12 hour flight?" He asked.

"Not one bit." I frowned.

"Well, get ready because we're leaving sooner than I thought."

I groaned, "why?"

"Germany is 6 hours ahead of us, it's 6am plus a 12 hour flight..." He started counting on his fingers but gave up halfway through his own equation, "It'll be the 10th by the time we get there."

Fuck, I didn't even think about the major jet lag I'm going to have.

"Okay, I hear you. Don't hurt your brain." I joked.