//Eren Jaeger\\

⚠️sexual content⚠️
⚠️detailed violence/torture⚠️
⚠️use of weapons/drugs/alcohol⚠️
⚠️more explicit language than normal⚠️

THANK U FOR 1K VOTES ILY SM ❤️

also, a mutual of mine told me to just write another eren ff, what do y'all think? 😣🤔 do you want like a smutty dark romance or a college au or what are y'all thinking?
_____________________________________

"So are you gonna tell us or not dude?" Connie kept pressuring B to tell us about Eren, who apparently I know nothing about.

"Can we just get in the hot tub first? I'm freezing." My attitude was sour, I felt like I kept getting smacked with all this information at once. This is why I came home...to get away from it all. Even if it was just for a moment.

I wanted to scream.

Everyone agreed and got into the hot tub besides Brandon, because I forgot to tell him to bring a suit.

"Are you not getting in?" Sasha looked at him funny.

"Y/n didn't tell me we were chillin in the hot tub, so I'll stand out here."

I shrugged, "sorry...it was last minute. I forgot to text you."

"Nah man, just go in your boxers." Connie insisted, but I shook my head. "Not with all that blood on him, the more I pay attention the more it stands out. I'll just get my dads suit."

I got out and wrapped myself in a towel, the party was still going on downstairs and at this point I don't think I'll see them for the rest of the night.

I walked into my parents room and walked into their closet, going over to my dads side I rummaged through his drawers trying to find his swimsuit.

"C'mon, where are you?!" I yelled at every piece of clothing, I could feel myself getting more and more agitated as the night went on.

Why did everyone but Eren feel the need to tell me all of this? Why is everyone always in everyone else's damn business all the time? I had so many questions and I was so lost, I could only imagine how Eren felt.

"Fuck!" I yelled out loud and slammed the drawer shut and dropped onto the floor, resting my head on my knees and wrapping my hands on the back of my head. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!! Fucking stupid!!" I continued to let it out and I began to cry.

"Y/n??"

I wiped my face and looked up, "hey dad."

"What's wrong pumpkin?" He sat on the bed doing his best not to drunkenly fall over.

"I'm just looking for your swim trunks for Bra-Connie." I realized what I just said, and was not looking forward to anymore confrontation.

"Well...that's a silly thing to cry over." He gave me the concerned dad look and stood back up walking over to the dresser and pulling out his swim trunks. "They were right here." He placed them on the bed and sat back down.

"Did you and Eren break up?" He continued to talk.

I took a deep breath, "no, but it feels like we were never together."