//The Party & The After Party\\

Quick a/n:
ahhh, finally. eren and y/n will meet in this chapter.
enjoy 🤠 ps. no smut, not yet anyway.
———————————————————————————
Y/N's POV:

"Hey blondie! What are ya doing at this bar?!" I asked as I hopped off the stage. (carefully ofc, ya girl is in heels)

"Annie told me to meet you guys here! She said the bartender basically forced you to play, along with your other friends!" he chuckled, "your voice is insane though. You're all incredibly talented!"

"Aw, thanks! I appreciate the compliment!" I genuinely am awful at receiving compliments, I never know what to say. I quickly changed the subject after it got awkwardly silent, "this is Sasha and Connie, I don't think you guys properly met last time!"

I let the group get aquatinted with Armin as I went to go pay the tab. Fortunately, someone had already paid our tab. The bartender said it was for a "great performance", and agreed with the statement they were given. They said we were welcome back any time to preform.

I walked back over to the group, "you ready to go?" Sasha asked while grabbing my hand ready to pull me alongside her. I just nodded my head and we all walked down the street.

It was about 10pm so the club wasn't super busy yet, but the crowd was definitely starting to show up. "My friends are already here and got us VIP, they're waiting for us over in the corner!" Armin said to us before we walked into the club.

Armin showed us the way and in the corner there were two young females, probably around our age, sitting there already halfway through a bottle. One was shorter, blonde, beautiful blue eyes. The other was taller, short brown hair that was in a pony tail, dark eyes. I observed them as they did the same to Sasha, Connie, Annie and I.

"This is Historia," the blonde waved, "and this is her girlfriend Ymir." Armin introduced them and the brunette just gave a half ass smile. We all just waved back and introduced ourselves.

"Y/n."
"Sasha!"
"Sup, I'm Connie."
"Annie"

"Well, what are you waiting for? Come sit!" Historia said tapping her hand on the seat available next to her. Which then Ymir got up and sat right next to Historia, and stuck her hand out pointing at the seats across from them. Armin gave Ymir a wide eyed look, while Sasha and I just exchanged glances.

We finally sat down and got acquainted with the two. Ymir was definitely on the quieter side, maybe even safe to say on the "bitchier" side than Historia. Historia was sweet, too kind for her own good. They definitely balanced each other out, it was sweet.

Annie finally cut in, "Where's your friend...um, Mikasa I believe you said her name was?" she said looking at Armin.

"Oh, she was going to come but she decided to stay back at home! I totally forgot, there's a tiny after party we're having. Did you guys want to stop by?" Armin looked nervous to ask, but what the hell...we're on vacation. Why not?

I looked at everyone, while they looked at me waiting for my response. What am I? Their mother? "Yeah, that sounds like fun! When did you want to leave?" I asked and everyone turned back to Armin.

"Historia? Ymir? When did you guys want to leave?" he turned to them waiting for an answer.

Ymir spoke up first, "we can go whenever. Jaegers house is more chill anyway. We'll be able to hear each other better." and Historia shook her head agreeing with Ymir.

"Alright, it's settled. How are we getting there? Your driver?" I asked nudging him. "Woah, you have a driver?!" Connie cut me off, "so, you're like rich?"