//Germany\\

⚠️violence. weapons being used. talk of blood⚠️
sorry in advance for this chapter 😅😬

i did make a spotify playlist tho if y'all want it

**i also make bertholdt a total ass in this, so if you're a lover of bertholdt pls be aware.
____________________________________

"What are you doing here Eren?" Bertholdt cut in.

"My grandfather invited me to the party he throws once a year. Heard the Tybur family took over so now, I'm back." Eren explained very cut dry.

Reiner still was unable to speak, his eyes were wide, his mouth was open. He would look back and forth from me to Eren, probably wondering who the hell I am.

"You need to leave." Bertholdt demanded. His hands clenched into fists as he started to move forward to get closer to Eren.

Eren stood up and then Bertholdt b-lined it to me, pulling out a switch blade. My eyes grew wide as I saw the blade coming for me, 'oh shit I'm going to die.' I kept saying to myself.

Reiner put his hand out and stopped him, "don't. We should've seen this coming." Bertholdt looked at him like he was out of his mind. "Clearly she means something to him, so let's kill her just like they killed his dad." He pushed Reiner's hand out of the way.

The closer he got to me, the more frozen and numb I felt. I don't know why, or what took over my body in these moments but it didn't help me for shit.

Right before the knife touched my skin Eren grabbed his wrist, he was angry, "touch her, and I'll kill you." He growled.

"So, she is special to you." Bertholdt laughed, "look at you, pathetic. You've gotten soft, you should've done everyone a favor and turned yourself in a long time ago."

They stared each other down, and we all waited to see if they were going to try and kill each other or just let it go for the night.

That's the second time today someone has told Eren he's soft because of me, and I know that's hurting his ego...wether he wants to admit it or not.

"Let's just go." I said to Eren.

"Listen to your bitch Jaeger." Bertholdt laughed.

The grip Eren had on his wrist became tighter, I could see Bertholdt's hand turning purple from the lack of blood circulation. I put my hand over Eren's, "please. Remember the promise I made you?"

Eren finally let go and pushed him down to the ground, "fuck you both, you both deserve everything that's coming to you." He began to walk towards the door but Reiner stopped him.

"Are you going to kill us?" He barely managed to get out. Eren couldn't even look him in the eyes, these guys were his friends and they betrayed him in ways that could never be forgiven. "Eventually." Eren replied and walked out the door.

As I walked by I saw Reiner looking at Bertholdt, he looked defeated and he wasn't even the one that was pushed to the ground with a purple hand. The guilt was written all over his face, I don't think he ever expected to see Eren again.

"You...what's your name?" Reiner asked me.

"m/n." I decided to use my middle name instead of my first name. I wasn't sure what these guys were up to, but my gut feeling was to lie.

I walked out the door next and noticed Levi and Floch were following behind me to make sure I made it to the car. "Using a fake name was smart, good thinking brat." Levi said to me once we got into the car.