//Happier Than Ever\\

a/n: not me getting goosebumps writing the title 😮‍💨 also, there will be another a/n at the end of the chapter!!

(9.6.21) bye, i forgot marco met armin and mikasa already. i have to change it.

⚠️i mention how y/n was "used and abused", i know the word itself can be triggering but that's the only time i say it!⚠️

smut in next chapter, pinky promise. this chapter would've been over 10k words if i added it all together.
____________________________________

Eren's POV:

"I hope y/n is okay." Sasha was extremely worried, along with the rest of us.

"Let me go check outside." Connie said. He got up and walked outside to check on y/n and quickly ran to the table, "she's gone."

My heart sank, there could've been so many options that was going on. I just wanted her to be safe, I should've went out there with her even though she wanted to be alone.

She's so stubborn, why would she just leave?! I could feel my heart racing and my fists clenching onto my glass cup in front of me.

"Wait, she texted me." Kale said.

"Yeah, same here." Sasha said, and eventually it went around the group. Everyone got a text but me.
She really is mad at me, she doesn't even want me around.

I barely spoke since we've been here, I hate not talking to y/n. Although, her sister definitely has been keeping me occupied...telling me to take care of her and what not.

"Is anyone going to say what the hell she said?!" I finally snapped.

Everyone looked at me like they just saw a ghost, "dude you've been so quiet this whole time I forgot you were here." Connie said.

"Still not answering my question." I said with an agitated tone.

"She wants us to meet her at the HOB in a half hour." Connie responded.

"Yeah, I also texted Marco and he is with her. Y/n is safe Eren." Sasha reassured me.

I sighed, wondering why she never texted me. That really pisses me off, I can't believe she's really that angry with me.

I guess I did yell at her...but she yelled at me. What the fuck!

"She's stubborn, but don't worry...she still adores the shit out of you." Kale said smiling.

Can she read my mind or something??

"Sorry, I don't mean to pry. You're just giving me angry vibes after you checked your phone." Kale added.

"He's always angry, that's something you'll learn." Jean popped in on the conversation.

I glared at him, "shut the hell up idiot."

Jean threw his hands up and turned the other way to continue talking with the group. I looked back at Kale and gave her a soft smile.

I took a sip of my water and cleared my throat, "so she adores me huh?"

Kale laughed, "yeah, she does. So, if you're worried about Alex you shouldn't be. You should also get off your high horse and make up with her."