//Pregame\\

"Haha! Beat ya!" Sasha was yelling at Annie while sticking her tongue out. Annie rolled her eyes, "You literally cheated and got a head start."

"No, I saw an opportunity and I took it."

"No, you cheated Sasha." Annie said while glaring at Sasha.

"Okay you two, we'll do a rematch next time. Winner takes all." Armin suggested trying to stop the heated conversation between the two.

I wasn't too far behind but with the distance between all of us, I definitely shouldn't be hearing them yell at each other like that. Poor Armin, he's not used to it like Connie and I are.

The two loved one another like a sister, but when it came to any sort of game or sporting event, the two would battle it out to the death. At first it was quite terrifying, but now it's fun to watch.

I finally caught up with the group a few moments later and saw everyone finally relaxed a little. "Did you guys pick a place to eat?" I asked the group.

"I have a place in mind if that's okay?" Armin chimed in.

"That's fine with me, let's go before those two go at it again." I laughed and looked at Armin who looked nervously at the two, "Well, lead the way!"

Armin led us back to the car and eventually we ended up at a Latin American restaurant. It was beautiful on the outside, I could only imagine what the inside looks like. I started to feel anxious that I was underdressed.

"I don't think I'm in the appropriate clothes for this place." I nervously stated while watching everyone walk towards the door.

"What? I just saw someone walk in wearing joggers and a tank." Connie replied before grabbing my hand and pulling me inside. "Let's go, you'll be fine."

"Oh! Hello Mr. Arlert! Would you like your usual table?" the nice hostess asked and then looked behind him watching us quietly stand there, "I see you brought new friends along?"

He let out a soft chuckle, "Mhm, I'll need a table for 5 please and thank you." She nodded her head and smiled, "Of course. Please follow me."

We followed behind and I couldn't help but admire the scenery of the restaurant. The lighting, the colors, everything about it was perfect. Plus, it smelled amazing in here. I couldn't wait to sit down and eat.

We finally sat down, and the waiter brought us over some water and introduced himself to us. We all needed some time to look over the menu so the he nodded and walked away.

"Holy hell these prices!" I quietly said looking directly over at the man who brought us here. Armin just laughed it off, "Don't worry, I will pay for everyone's lunch. We have business with the owners of this place so I get a discount!"

"Are you sure? You don't have to do that." Annie asked and had a worried look on her face.

"Yes Annie, really it's no problem." Armin reassured her by grabbing her hand and squeezing it, giving her a big smile.

"So, what do you guys even do? You know, for your businesses?" Connie cut in getting nosey.

"Mm, it's more like a buy and sell trade to explain it the easiest way possible. After Eren took over his Dad's company he decided he wanted more and more. Eren loves being in control, his lust for power is almost terrifying." Armin replied.

"Yeah that best friend of yours is pretty intimidating." Connie replied with a scared look on his face, "You get used to it." They both started laughing.

I tried to continue listening to the conversation but I was soon interrupted by Sasha.

"So, what's the plan when we get home?"