//Cookout\\

(9.6.21, just fixing some edits i forgot. no changes)
quick note: when i say "y/n shuffled the music" and a song comes on, you're more than welcome to play that song. i'll either put suggested song or have y/n turn the song on.

and thank you so much for 5k reads. two months has flown by, wow 🥺
____________________________________

I woke up feeling like I did an extreme lower body workout, I didn't want to move. I just wanted to lay in bed sprawled out looking like a starfish all day.

I turned over to see Eren was still sleeping, which was strange since he's the one who set the alarm. I looked at my phone to check the time.

9:50am.

Ah fuck, ten minutes before the alarm?! That's the worst. I fell back into the pillows and closed my eyes for ten more minutes, even though it felt like 30 seconds.

I groaned once the alarm actually went off and got up out of bed before I changed my mind about leaving at all.

I could barley walk, it was embarrassing. I looked like a newborn calf attempting to walk for the first time.

"Is someone making...breakfast?" I quietly asked myself and looked over at Eren who was sleeping through the alarm.

"Hey. Get up." I said throwing a pillow at his face.

He groaned and looked at me, "I don't wanna."

"Too bad, so sad." I fake frowned at him.

"Someone's cranky." Eren said putting his face back in his pillow.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not cranky, but I am trying to find out who the hell is making breakfast in our hotel room right now."

"Hm. Probably Armin and Annie." Eren said.

"How would they have gotten in?" I asked.

"Probably because they're in the other room to this huge suite." He replied nonchalantly.

My eyes were wide, and my heart dropped to my stomach. "W-WHAT?!" I whisper-yelled, "they heard us last night?!"

Eren shrugged and closed his eyes again. I quickly threw some shorts on and walked out there to see what their reactions will be.

I'll know if they heard the moment I walk out there. I hope to hell they didn't.

I walked over and saw the two scrambling some eggs, Armin had his arms wrapped from behind as she giggled on while he was whispering god knows what.

It was nice seeing Annie smile though, she always had no emotion to her or the people around her. Armin must be pretty special to her.

I sat down on the bar stool and cleared my throat.

"Oh, hey y/n! Breakfast?" Armin said smiling. It wasn't his usual smile, pretty sure it's his 'I'm sorry I heard my best friend railing you last night' smile.

"Sure, I'm starving." I replied.

Annie and him looked at each other while they fixed me a plate. They definitely heard, so who's going to break the ice about it.

Annie set the plate down, "so...you and Jaeger made up huh?"

I felt my face heat up, so I hid behind my hands. "Oh noooo." I whined, "in my defense, he didn't tell me you were in the hotel room."

They both started laughing, "it's okay. We snuck in while you two were fighting, honestly you both have been fighting so much...we didn't expect it to happen so suddenly." Annie said.