//The Devil Himself\\

TW
⚠️violence⚠️⚠️degradation⚠️
⚠️smut.⚠️

please know that this chapter can be sensitive to some audiences. there will be talk of blood, guns, and fighting. there will also be times where alex and his friend say awful things about y/n. this is your warning now.

eren's gotta do, what eren's gotta do.
____________________________________

*8:20pm, Right after show ended*

Eren's POV:

"Fuck that bitch. I gave her everything, she would be nothing without me." Alex went on a rant after y/n was done performing.

"Bro, you literally have another girl. Stop worrying about what she has to say, she's ugly anyway."

I turned my head, eyes met the short fucker who was talking shit about y/n. I felt my blood boiling and my face was heating up.

"You have a problem?" Short dick said to me.

I didn't respond, I just looked at him. He walked closer to me as Alex followed behind him.

"You. Man bun. You hard of hearing or something?" He continued to push my buttons, and now he was being disrespectful. I looked down at him and let out a small laugh.

He pushed my chest, trying to get me to fight him but Alex stopped him.

"Give it a rest Austin-" He stopped talking to look at me, "you're the guy from the sushi place."

I didn't answer, he just looked at me and eventually put the pieces together.

"You...it's you. That's why you're so pissed my friend called her ugly." Alex's eyes grew wide, and he smiled. Not in a good way.

"Tell me. How does my di-" I cut him off, "you better shut the hell up." I growled.

"So man bun does talk." His friend Austin said.

"Listen here, I don't know what you think you're doing, or who you think you are...but you should go find a new girl, do us a favor and take yourself out of the picture." Alex hissed.

"No, I'm good." I answered.

"That wasn't me asking." Alex said.

"You should be weary of who you threaten." My voice went cold.

Alex and Austin laughed, "you're a joke." Alex said and started to walk out of the bar. I looked up and saw our friends walked backstage, but I decided to go elsewhere.

__

*1am*

Y/N's POV:

I think we walked around the city for hours at this point and no one could find Eren or get ahold of him. I was worried sick, but I continued to try and call him.

"C'mon, we should take you back to the hotel." My sister said as I held the phone up to my ear, praying he would pick up.