//Me vs You\\

a/n: y'all wtf, tysm for 1k reads...i'm crying in the club rn ☹️💕 also, this chapter is pretty long. if you like the longer chapters lemme know and i'll keep it this way.

smut will be in the next chapter 😈
____________________________________
⚠️I do want to put a TW, there will be talk of pulling triggers and shooting. I know it's paintball, but you never know!⚠️

*The next morning*

"HE ASKED YOU ON A DATE?!" Sasha came into my room yelling hopping on my bed.

I groaned and turned around to see the other side of my bed was empty. 'Hm, he must've left earlier this morning for work.' I looked up at Sasha who was eagerly waiting for me to respond. "Yeah, last night. Some big business party." I said while squinting at her, letting my eyes adjust to the bright room.

"Wait, who told you?" I realized I haven't had a chance to tell Sasha or anyone for that matter anything.

"Eren told Mikasa who told me, Armin and Annie." She exclaimed.

"Oh that's greaaat." I said sarcastically and slammed a pillow over my face to hide how flustered I was feeling that the entire house knows.

"Don't be so dramatic! What are you going to wear?! Oh my god. We have to go shopping!" Sasha was spewing so much out at once. I couldn't tell who was more excited for tomorrow.

"Sash, I love you...but I just woke up. I'm barely half a human right now." I half smiled at her.

"Okay okay, but we're NOT done talking about this." Sasha replied pointing at me.

I smiled and nodded my head lifting up my pinky. She wrapped her pinky around mine and smiled back at me. "You ready for today?" Sasha asked.

"Ready to kick Eren's ass that's for sure." I laughed.

"Hell yeah, lets win this!" She lifted up a fist to give me a fist bump.

My fist met hers and I finally got up from my bed. It was about 8am and the plan was to be there around 11am, so I had more than enough time to prepare and get ready.

I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and do whatever else I needed to do. I randomly remembered the conversation I had with Niccolo and I called for Sasha. A few seconds later she walked into the bathroom, "did you call my name?" She asked.

"Mhm." I said putting my finger up so I could finish brushing my teeth. I spit the toothpaste out and looked at Sasha, "what do you think of Niccolo?"

Her eyes grew wide and her face turned pink, "why do you ask?" She said nervously.

"You know he has a thing for you, right?" I smirked.

She rubbed the back of her neck, "you think so?"

"Sash, he literally made your favorite foods last night for dinner. He can't keep his eyes off of you either." I rolled my eyes, how oblivious can one be?

"He is a really good chef." Sasha was tapping her index finger on her chin, "and he's reeeeaallly cute."

"You should ask him out." I smiled.

"Yeah, I guess I should." She softly smiled back.

Wow the difference between the two is insane. He basically had a heart attack at the thought of asking her out, I guess that's good though. They'll balance each other out.

"Good." I replied while rummaging through my clothes on the floor. I heard another knock on the door, "come in." I replied.

Mikasa and Annie walked in, joining Sasha on my bed. They were all wearing long black pants, with a black long sleeve shirt, the neck line went a little onto the neck but not too much.