//Arrogant\\

"Don't get too excited. Just came to see if your pissy fit was over." Eren scoffed.

Blood was boiling in my veins, it took everything in me to not smack him. I glared at him while taking a sip out of the bottle and walked away.

"Nothing to say now? Surprising, since you had a lot to say before you even met me. What was it you were saying? All men are the same? Oh yea-" I cut him off before he could continue.

"Do you ever shut the fuck up?" he tried cutting me off but I continued, "No, let me talk. We get it, you're rich, you're arrogant. You can get whatever you want. I didn't need to meet you, your friends said enough."

"Are you done? Did you get everything you needed to say off your chest?" he grinned, which pissed me off even more.

"Not even close." I attempted to walk away before he stopped me again.

"Hey"

I groaned, "what?"

"Do you still think I'm not even that cute?" he chuckled.

"Shut the hell up." I walked away to go sit inside, even though it was beautiful out I just couldn't stand to be around this guy.

Once I sat down I looked out the window to see Eren was still sitting there, except this time his hair was out of his bun. I couldn't help but admire him, he had his feet up on the table while he was smoking a cigar. The way the moonlight beamed onto him was truly a sight to see.

Maybe it was just the alcohol talking. No, it definitely wasn't. Nothing wrong with admiring from afar, I guess. I finally snapped out of my trance and checked my phone.

3 missed calls from Marco 🎸👨🏼‍🎤
1 text from Marco 🎸👨🏼‍🎤

Huh, this can't be good...I opened the text.

Marco 🎸👨🏼‍🎤
Y/n please call me when you see this. It's urgent.

I immediately called Marco back and he picked up before it could even ring.

"Y/n."

"What? What is it?" I proceeded to listen, eventually my annoyance with Eren went away and I was flushed with anger, I immediately started sobbing.

———————————————————————————

Sasha's POV:

"Guys. y/n isn't back and I'm starting to worry." I said to the group. I had realized we said one drink and we all got caught up in the moment. I know y/n likes her space, but as her best friend I should be there...right?

"I wouldn't worry too much." Armin spoke up seeing I was in my head about everything. I tilted my head to the side and he continued, "I'm pretty sure Eren went out there to check on her."

"WHAT! That's an awful idea! They're probably killing each other, or even worse...DEAD!" I freaked out and ran outside to go find her.

"Sasha wait!!" I heard Connie yell for me but I was already halfway out the door.

I kept yelling at myself, I should've went with her. I shouldn't of left her alone. I'm an awful friend. She's been through so much, worst friend award goes to me. I really hope those two didn't kill each other.

"Sasha! There you are!" I heard Connie running after me. I turned around to see the rest of them followed. "Sasha, what are you do-" I cut him off, "shh, I hear something."

I knew it.

"What do you hear?" Connie kept going, "What's going on?"

"Yelling. I hear y/n yelling." I started to get concerned, "Armin, take us to the yacht."

Armin nodded and started to jog ahead of us. We all followed and after about 10 minutes we reached the dock.

"What the hell? Are they...hugging?!" Connie yelled, he was just about as confused as all of us.

———————————————————————————

*10 minutes ago*

Y/N's POV:

"Marco, what do you mean?!?!" I started sobbing, "He can't just let that stupid bitch throw my clothes out! Why does this shit always happen to me?!"

"Y/n, I'm sorry. I'll go get them once she's done. I needed to tell you, I didn't mean to ruin your trip."

"No, Marco I'm glad you told me. I just can't do this shit anymore!! I have to go." I immediately hung up the phone and slammed my fists onto the table.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!"
"What a waste of my time!"

Eren came running in, "hey hey hey" he said calmly. "Talk to me, what's going on?"

"Oh, I'm sure you're just loving this view. Just go away." I replied in between my sobs. I put my elbows on the table and rested my face in my palms. He didn't move, he just stayed there crouched down next to me trying to comfort me by rubbing my back.

I peeked down at him and he looked almost angry at the sight of me being this upset. His jaw was clenched while he was looking at me with worry in his eyes. We just met, we didn't even like each other and yet, he's comforting me more than Alex ever has.

"Why are you being so nice all of a sudden?" I asked while wiping the tears away from my face and he just smirked.

"I'm not that much of an ass. You were clearly distressed, if I would've ran to get your friends you might've wrecked the entire yacht." he lightly chuckled.

"Oh, you're comforting me to save your precious boat?" I rolled my eyes. I went to text Sasha really quick asking her where she was, and then I put my phone back down looking back at Eren.

"Mm, something like that." he smiled.

"You really are a dick." I got up and tried to walk away but then he grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. He smelled of cigars and Chanel cologne, the cigar scent wasn't too overpowering.

After the initial shock, I hugged him back. "I'm only hugging you because Sasha isn't here or responding to my texts." I then let go of his grip and looked at him, "Thank you" is all I said and he smiled.

———————————————————————————

Sasha's POV:

"Y/n??"

She looked past Eren and looked at me, her eyes were swollen from crying. Makeup was down her face, her knuckles were red from what I'm assuming is her punching something.

"What the hell did you do to her?!" I raised my voice looking at Eren.

"Woah, watch it. I didn't do anything to her, maybe if you-" y/n cut him off and started crying again, "Sasha, he didn't do anything." she ran over to me and immediately pulled me into a hug.

Eren walked away, and walked past the group. Everyone else eventually made their way inside, Mikasa on the other hand ran to Eren to make sure everything was okay.

"What happened, what's going on?!" I kept questioning her, seeing her cry made my heart break. She doesn't cry often, so when she does I know she's hurt. "Hey, talk to me y/n. I'm sorry it took me so long to get here."

She shook her head, "No, it's okay. I'm glad you're here now." The rest of the group came over while she started to explain what was going on. My heart dropped.

"Armin, I think it's time we head back to the hotel." I said while comforting y/n. He looked at me and nodded his head, "No worries, let me just call Eren and Mikasa to let them know where I'm going."

"Hey, we're gonna get you back and then tomorrow we'll do some retail therapy. Fuck those clothes, we'll get you better clothes. Brand new, let's start fresh." I smiled as y/n wiped her face off, "that sounds great sasha, thank you."

Armin suddenly reappeared and started talking, "Okay, let's get going. Eren is sending a car to come pick you up at the dock to take you back to your hotel."

I smiled, "Thank you, tell Eren I said thanks too."

•••