//Home\\

a/n: hi besties, just a forewarning, right after y/n is done packing we'll get a little in her background and how she met everyone...& then time skip to an hour out from her home! 💕
this chapter is kinda slow, but we're home. time to learn about everyone else. it gets crazy, and i'm so excited for this next chapter.
____________________________________

I felt like shit the next morning, I knew that was going to happen it was inevitable. I rolled around to see Advil and water on the nightstand next to me, along with Eren's suitcases on the floor.

Ah fuck, I forgot I have to pack. I sat up and the entire room spun, so I took my Advil and laid back down at least until this kicked in a bit.

An hour went by and I felt a little better, and when I say little...I mean little.

"Good morning sunshine." Eren said leaning against the doorway to the bathroom. He didn't have a shirt on, just black jeans and his hair was in his usual bun.

 He didn't have a shirt on, just black jeans and his hair was in his usual bun

(ac: roredwarrior on ig)

He must've just gotten out of the shower since his hair was still a little wet and I could smell Axe body soap a mile away.

I threw the covers over my head and groaned, I was not about to move yet.

Eren walked over to me and ripped the covers off, "c'mon, time to start packing."

I looked at him and glared, "asshole."

"Good thing that's not the first time I've heard that, or I might be a little hurt." Eren obnoxiously put his hand over his heart and fake frowned.

That's when I remembered our huge fight we got into, and we never really had a chance to talk it out. He really is annoying sometimes, I just want to squeeze his head.

I didn't reply to his lame ass comment, I just slowly got up and made my way to the door.

"No good morning kiss?" Eren smirked.

I flipped him off and walked out the door, dragging my feet to my room. "No good morning kiss?" I mocked Eren, what an idiot.

I made my way to my bathroom and turned the shower on, I did the usual and connected my phone to the bluetooth speakers in my room. You would think at this point, I'd have my stuff in Eren's shower but I'll do that later.

I also like having my alone time.

I clicked shuffle and 'Need To Know by Doja Cat' came on. I was hoping the hot water and some music would help this hangover. I sent everyone a text letting them know we're leaving today just in case Eren didn't.

Only people who weren't coming were Floch, Levi, Mike and Hannes. I'm not close with Floch and the others are a dead giveaway that I'm living a "luxurious" life...except Levi, he just didn't want to come.