//New York City\\

a/n: ok besties, i know how excited you are to get to the smut. but this chapter was so long i decided to split it into two parts, that will BOTH be published today! so you don't have to wait for the smut 💕😩✋🏼

also, happy belated birthday sasha 💕

update: i found a couple mistakes, and i wanted to add more. so i'm going to update and publish after work.
____________________________________

*11:30pm. Half hour before we leave*

I had just finished packing and walked down the stairs to where everyone else was standing. We were all in our pj's, half asleep.

Eren and Armin finally walked down the stairs with their bags. It was funny seeing the two of them in sweats and a tshirt, I was always so used to them being in suits.

Armin walked over to Annie to grab her bag and gave her a small kiss on the nose, she blushed and did the same back.

Eren made a phone call to Hannes to let him know we're ready and to pull the car around once he makes sure we're good to go. He walked over to me, and took my bags.

"C'mon baby girl, let's get in the car." He said with his sleepy voice. My heart danced when he called me baby girl, it's one of my favorite nicknames and hearing it come out of his mouth made it even better.

I followed behind him and we all made our way into the car.

"What airline are we taking?" Connie asked.

"Man, you really are dumb." Jean cut in.

"Don't be a dick, it was just a question." Connie said getting annoyed.

"Jaegers a fucking billionaire, you really think we're taking a public plane?" Jean snapped at him.

Armin and Eren looked at each other and chuckled, "alright relax." Eren said.

"Bro, do you really have a private jet?" Connie asked.

"Yeah, I do actually." Eren replied.

"That's fucking sick dude." Connie got excited and dapped Eren up.

After about a half hour we reached the airport where we'd be taking off. Hannes pulled in, and parked a little away from the plane itself.

It felt like I was in a movie, a private jet rested in front of me with the stairs down. I've never actually walked up the stairs of a private jet, but I sure was excited to.

I know it's a dumb thing to be excited about, but I mean give me a break. Annie meeting Armin was the best thing to happen to all of us, we were truly thankful.

We all got on board of the plane and took our seats, once everything was set and ready to go we took off and we all fell asleep.
~~

*8am, New York City*

I woke up in a giant king sized bed, hearing loud honking and people yelling at each other below. I got up and walked over to the window.

"Holy shit." I said out loud to myself, feeling my heart drop. We were incredibly high up in this hotel room, it was terrifying.