//Its My Party...\\

not only happy birthday to y/n but happy birthday to me as well 🤪🎊🎈

⚠️talk of drinking and alcohol, talk of a switch blade⚠️
_____________________________________
Part One
Tuesday, October 12th 2021
*1 week later*

"Happy birthday bestie!!!!" Sasha ran through my bedroom door screaming and jumping on my bed. I let out an annoyed groan, "it's my birthday, can't I sleep in one day?"

"No, we have a long day planned. Get up, let's go!" She said and smacked my ass. "Ow, Sasha what the hell?!" I furrowed my eyebrows and tried to cover my butt with my hands, while laying on my stomach.

Sasha giggled, "harder than intended...but c'mon let's go!" She tugged on my blanket as I fought to keep myself covered.

"Fine, I guess you'll just miss out on birthday breakfast." Sasha sighed.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm getting up. Can I at least shower first?" Sasha smiled, "yes! It'll be done in an hour, I'll tell Niccolo to start cooking."

Sasha ran out the door before I could make another comment. I turned over on my side and checked my phone, I had texts, snapchat's, facebook posts from family and friends to wish me a happy birthday.

I usually loved my birthday, but for some reason this year felt...different. On top of that, I was used to having a pretty low key birthday and I know Sasha planned something big for today. All the new people in our lives, it was bound to happen.

I was just hoping I didn't have a case of the birthday blues.

I replied thank you to my family and a few friends, locked my phone and set it back down on the nightstand next to me. I moved the blanket off of me and stepped onto the cool light gray carpet.

I opened the little cabinet underneath the nightstand where I hid my special bottle of tequila. Since it's my birthday and I'm able to drink today, I figured one shot to celebrate alone won't hurt.

I opened the bottle and held the bottle in my hand, "cheers to being another year closer to 30." I said out loud to myself before taking a swig of the alcohol.

I closed the bottle and put it back underneath the nightstand. I took a deep breath, trying to hype myself up for todays events and finally stood up to go take a shower and get ready for breakfast.

My feet dragged from the carpet and onto the cold marble tile of our bathroom floor. I grabbed a fresh towel from the linen closet and set it aside, I walked over to the cabinet where I keep my fancy soaps and lotions for days like today and tried to pick one.

"Hmm, Sol De Janeiro...definitely." I guess today is the day where I talk to myself more so than usual. I grabbed the body soap and the lotion, along with my Moroccan Oil shampoo and conditioner.

(side note: i use that body soap and lotion, both scents and they are to DIE for)

I set everything aside in the shower, next to my razor and shaving cream and decided to let my lower half soak in a hot bath for 10 minutes so I'm smooth for later tonight.

Yes, absolutely I'm talking birthday sex. I deserve it, life has been hell.

Once the tub was almost full, I slid down and sat in silence still trying to guess what Sasha will have planned today. It was driving me nuts not knowing, I should've never agreed to this...I could still be sleeping.