//Fresh Air\\

I tried to be confident even though he was right, I shouldn't be talking about him based on what I heard. Think about it, in this day and age, men and dating just don't go hand in hand. The moment Mikasa said "you know how he is" I knew in my gut I was right about him being an ass. Unfortunately, I need to learn how to keep my mouth shut.

"Why are you standing so close?" I tried to back up but he followed.

"Because I can. I can do whatever I want, this is my house." his face was inches from mine, staring at me dead in the eyes.

"Do you have anything to say other than telling me this is your house? We get it."

He laughed unamused, which set a fire within me.

"What are you laughing about? At least I don't have to pay people to sleep with me." I kept maintaining eye contact. Eventually his devilish smirk turned to anger.

"Jealous, princess?"

I hated this guy, he was so arrogant. I should've never came, but I did for Annie. I stood on my tippy toes and brushed my lips against his ear, "As if." I started walking away, I just didn't want to look at him anymore.

"Y/n!! Wait! Where are you going?!" Sasha came running after me and tried to turn me around.

I pushed her off of me and just said, "Anywhere but here."

She looked really upset that I pushed her off of me, so I took a deep breath and turned to her. "I just need some air, please stay here. I'll be okay, but Annie needs you guys." I half smiled and continued to walk away.
———————————————————————————
Sasha's POV:

"How is she doing?" Armin looked at me as I was walking back from checking on y/n.

I sighed, "honestly, I don't know. She's had a rough few days which is why we decided to come out to Miami. This isn't like her."

"I'm sorry, I know Eren can be very...intense when you first meet him." Armin looked at Annie and then back at me and shrugged.

"Please don't apologize Armin. It's okay, I could say the same thing about her." I chuckled before adding onto what I was saying, "Maybe I shouldn't of left her, should I go check on her?"

"Just give her some space Sasha, she'll be okay. Once we're done with our drinks we'll head on out." Annie gave me a reassuring look which made me feel a little better but I couldn't help but think about my best friend.

"Yeah, maybe you're right."
———————————————————————————

Y/N's POV:

I found myself exploring this little island, looking at the details of everything. From the garden, to the palm trees, to the statues, everything had some sort of uniqueness to it. This place was absolutely breathtaking, never in a million years did I ever think I would be in a place like this. What a shame the guy has to be such a dick.

When Annie and Armin approached me before we got to the island, Armin wanted me to meet Eren. He kept going on and on about how I remind him of his best friend. How? He's stubborn, arrogant, but he is gorgeous. Something I'll never admit to.

Once Armin watched us meet for the first time, I think it's safe to say he almost shit himself. I truly don't think he was expecting us to start off on a bad note. Honestly, I don't care. It's not like I'll ever see him again.

I pulled my phone out and took a couple pictures to send to Marco and my sister Kaila because they would never believe me if I didn't have pictures about where I ended up tonight. Finally, I found the yacht and took pictures again before stepping back on the large boat.

"Is everything okay miss?"

"Holy shit!" I jumped when I heard the mans voice come out of nowhere, my heart was beating out of my chest. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." he profusely apologized until I calmed down a bit.

"No, you're fine. I just wasn't expecting you, obviously." I smiled, "you can call me y/n."

"Well y/n, is everything okay? Are you lost?" I laughed out loud at his question which made his cheeks flush a bit. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to laugh. It just made me imagine all the people who have gotten lost on this island. This place is huge. Also, yes I'm okay. I just needed some air."

The man smiled, "yes, people do get lost on this island quite frequently. Please, make yourself at home. The bottle of champagne from earlier is still on the table."

I was still amazed at the view, staring out into the water and the island I realized I never asked what this mans name was. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude...what's your -" I turned around and realized the man was gone.

"Hm, weird. I wonder where he went."

I walked over to the table with the champagne and got myself a glass and poured myself a drink. I walked over to the stereo and hooked up my phone to the bluetooth and clicked shuffle.

(Song suggestion: Roses by Outkast)

I started dancing by myself on the boat, all the different LED lights that were on the boat changed in sync with the music. I loved this song, alone or with friends I'm dancing and singing my heart out.

"Carolineeee"
"See Caroline, all the guys would say she's mighty fine"

As I continued on, I put the glass down and just started drinking from the bottle. Finally, my mind started to ease up after the encounter I just had.

"I know you like to think your shit don't stankk, but lean a little bit closer, see..."
"Roses really smell like ooh, ooh, ooh"

"Making yourself at home I see?" Suddenly another voice appeared out of nowhere scaring the shit out of me yet again

"Making yourself at home I see?" Suddenly another voice appeared out of nowhere scaring the shit out of me yet again. "Son of a bitch! Why does everyone just appear out of nowhere, can't you give ya girl a heads up?!" I turned around to see who it was.

"Oh, it's just you."

•••