//An Unexpexted Guest\\

a/n: i hope everyone had fun with the og squad, things are going to get a bit more serious for a little after this. and i also wanted to give the other characters a little more love. 💕 the og's will be back, & yes eren and y/n smut scenes will be involved.

⚠️violence⚠️
⚠️sexual content, not smut⚠️
____________________________________

We finally landed around 4am, I tried to get some sleep but it was difficult since I could feel the anxiety beaming off of Eren.

I woke everyone else up and we all got off of the plane and standing outside was Mike with the car.

"Sorry to cut things short, but did you have a good time?" Mike asked. We tiredly nodded our heads and all got into the car to make our way home.

"Eren it's gonna be okay bud, just relax." Mike tried to calm Eren down but it failed.

"How did he get in?" Eren asked.

"Ask Floch, he'll know more." Mike said.

"Do you know what he wants?" Eren kept asking questions.

"He says he'll only talk to you." Mike answered.

Eren rested his head on the head rest behind him, his eyes closed but his jaw clenched. I was becoming more and more impatient as the drive went on, and no one was telling me what was going on.

No one really talked the rest of the car ride, Eren kept trying to make calls while the rest of the group fell asleep again.

We pulled up to the gate of the house and made our way in. Finally, I'll see who's come to visit and who Floch let in...and maybe kick both their asses.

Mike parked the car and I quickly got out and walked straight into the house.

"Y/n, wait!" Eren yelled out.

I ignored him and kept walking. I ran into Hannes, "where's the mystery guest?" I asked.

He pointed towards the back door. I grabbed one of Niccolo's knives and busted through the door. I smelled cigarette smoke, and followed the scent trail.

"Hey! Asshole who ruined my trip, where are you?!" I yelled out.

"Good to see you too sis."

I froze for a second to make sure I wasn't seeing things, I even blinked a couple times. I suddenly was swarmed with rage all throughout my body.

My eyebrows furrowed and I put the knife up to his neck, "what the fuck are you doing here?"

He continued to smoke his cigarette, "you really don't like me huh?"

"No. Now answer my question." I demanded.

Eren came running behind me, "y/n wait, put the knife down."

"Hello little brother." He smiled.

"Zeke, what do you want that's so important?" Eren's voice was unpleasant.

"Shall we sit?" Zeke said with a smug look on his face.

Eren put his hand out at the seats that surrounded us, "sure, since you already made yourself at home."

"Your beautiful girlfriend can stay and listen too." He said.

I sat down and looked at the two of them as they stared at one another. There was something about Zeke that made me want to punch him, I don't know if it was the smug little smile he kept on his face or just him in general.