//Paris\\

⚠️tw: talk of ptsd/trauma⚠️

happy late spooky szn 
& yes, all of the suggested music in this chapter are by french artists. they're actually great songs.
_____________________________________

(Song: Oui ou non by Angèle)

October 17th
20 minutes out from Paris, France

"Hey..." I heard a soft whisper followed by a few soft kisses on my bare shoulder, "we're almost there. Time to wake up beautiful."

I let out a tiny groan and turned over rubbing my eyes, "ten more minutes" I smiled and looked at Eren. He was leaning on one arm, elbow propping him up on the bed. He had a sweet smile on his face, it was one of my favorite things to see.

I pushed him over making him lie on his back and straddled my legs over him sitting on top. The blanket fell down resting around my lower half while my breasts were exposed.

I leaned down to kiss him, while his hands held my hips. "Look out the window" he said to me and reached his one hand over to open the shade.

There it was, standing beautifully, the Eiffel Tower.

I couldn't take my eyes off of it, ever since I was a little girl I always dreamt of coming here and staying in one of the nice hotels right next to it so when it lit up, so did my room.

"Let's get ready, the plane has to land soon." Eren looked back up at me while I still gazed out the tiny plane window. I took a deep breath and looked back down at him.

"You ready for this?" He asked.

"Oui, mon amor." I smiled.
(Yes, my love.)

"And she speaks French...sexy." He gave me a seductive smile, and I tilted my head slightly "you mean, big mafia boss man doesn't know how to speak French?"

He chuckled, "j'en sais assez."
(I know enough.)

"So he does speak French...sexy." I mocked him and tapped on his chest, "alright. Time to get dressed." I moved off of him letting the rest of the blanket fall to the floor, leaving Eren lost in his own thoughts as he admired my body.

_

Flashback
15 hours ago

"Are you sure you don't want someone coming with you two? You know what happened the last time-"

I cut Sasha off, "Sasha...I'll be fine. I promise."

Honestly, I wasn't sure I'd be fine. Anything can happen at any given moment...but I have to stay positive and never let my guard down again.

I looked back down at my suitcase and continued to pack while Sasha sat on my bed and looked worried sick.

"Staring isn't going to change my mind."

"Y/n.."

"Sash.."

"They have to know by now that you're alive."

"And if they show their faces, I'll kill them myself this time." I slammed my suitcase shut and stood up walking to the bathroom. Sasha followed after me, "you're out numbered."

"Out numbered my ass." I scoffed as I looked through the different soap/lotion options. I wasn't sure which one I wanted to bring, so I decided on a couple different ones.