//Italy\\

⚠️smut⚠️
⚠️talk of violence⚠️

also, i only have like 7/8 chapters left after this 🥲 wtf. well, i'm going to be writing an itachi fic bc idk something about depressed anime men with long locks send me into orbit.

also, this chap. is super long...i hope you're okay with that 😩 i didn't want to split it into two parts.
_____________________________________

Our last day in Paris was short and sweet, we went to a few different shops and I got some new clothes along with the couple restaurants I wanted to try. I won't lie, after that nightmare I still felt a little off.

Eren did what he does best the rest of the day and continued to ask me if I was okay over and over again until I lost my mind.

Thankfully, I never saw that person again...the one that was following us. Going to another country also made me feel at ease, and Eren also had Levi and Hange checking where Reiner and Bertholdt were.

They never left Germany, none of them did. Just shows how weird people can be. I'm also happy it wasn't one of them looking to finish off the job that Gabi failed to do in the first place.

Sasha called me a thousand times after word spread that we left Paris early. If I had a dollar for every time she said "I told you so", I wouldn't need a job anymore...

That also made me lose my mind.

I think what upsets me most is the guilt I can see on Eren's face whenever something or someone comes for me specifically...he doesn't voice it really much at all and if he does...it's short and sweet.

This time around, I don't think he remembers it at all...but I can still see it in his eyes when I catch him staring.

I definitely was a lot "tougher" before my incident with Gabi, which don't get me wrong...I'm still a bad ass, but I jump anytime I feel someone walk behind me. It's made me hyper-focused on everything around me.

I think I'm trying to wrap my brain around why someone would be following me in Paris, or how they even knew.

...

That's when it hit me, "oh my god." I said out loud on accident.

"What's wrong?" Eren looked up from his laptop quickly. I shook my head, "nothing...leg cramp."

"Well, maybe if you'd get out of bed it wouldn't be an issue." Eren sarcastically responded while looking back down at his laptop.

I swung my head around giving him a mean look, "maybe if you wouldn't work while we're on vacation it'd give me a reason to get out of bed." I snapped.

Did I mention we were in Italy already? Yeah, we had another driver...older gentleman again, name was Mr. Romano. Great guy.

"I wish we could today Princess but unfortunately I have to get on a few calls with the hospital today...something was mixed up with the medication delivery." He frowned.

"Can't the doctors deal with it?"

"Just like I couldn't walk in and give a patient surgery, the doctors can't just deal with my end of the job." Eren went on a rant about how his actual job is serious and it's nothing he can just blow off.

I guess I can deal with my little issue today then.

"Fine, I'll go out and shop then...have some wine, meet some Italian folk." I ripped the blanket off of me and stood up, letting my feet touch the cold hard wood.