//Hitch\\

*Time skip 3 months*

Today is the last day of training and all of us have been working our asses off. Hange never left and ended up staying for a little which means unfortunately, Hitch never left as well.

She whined and complained and begged to help with training until Eren finally gave in and let her leaving me alone with Mikasa.

Which that isn't a bad thing, I just wish my best friend was with me. It did give Mikasa and I time to bond and become a lot closer. Sasha wasn't thrilled when Hitch took over to train her, the two fought quite frequently.

Who would blame Sasha though? Hitch was awful, she was also the girl who tried "stealing" Eren from me on endless occasions. Sasha was just being a good friend.

Hitch made my blood boil anytime I would see her, she had this vibe about her that rubbed me the wrong way. Maybe if she wasn't such a bitter ex, she'd be a decent person. Needless to say, her and I didn't speak.

"Y/n, you with me?" Mikasa said snapping her fingers in front of my face.

I snapped out of though and looked at her, "yeah sorry. I got lost in thought."

"You need to focus, today is the last day of training and tomorrow we split up into groups and go paint balling." Mikasa said.

"I know, I know." I replied.

"The get up and let's go." Mikasa said while reaching her hand out to help me stand up. I grabbed her hand and stood next to her.

"Anything you want to practice specifically? You've pretty much caught onto everything so I'll let you choose." Mikasa asked.

"Mm, I wanna box. Boxing is extremely stress relieving for me." I said.

"Boxing it is." She smiled and walked over to the boxing station in the gym. I followed behind her and she grabbed my hands and started wrapping them for me.

"Sasha, you wanna box your best friend?!" Mikasa yelled out

Before Sasha could answer she was cut off by an annoying blonde, "I'll do it. Don't worry y/n, I'll go easy on you."

"Alright Hitch bitch, let's go." I said smirking at her.

We walked to the middle of the mats and just glared at each other. I noticed the rest of the group stopped training to watch the match.

"I don't even know what he sees in you honestly. You're dull, he'll get bored of you soon." Hitch said.

Before I could say anything Mikasa cut in, "Y/n, don't let her bother you. She's clearly all talk, so let's get this going."

I turned back to look at her and saw Eren was with the group now. Someone must've texted him to let him know what happened. He smiled at me and mouthed "you got this."