23 : When The Time is Right

Hello, I've made a playlist for you readers. It's a playlist of songs that will give you the vibe of this book and they fit the theme of 'Falling in Love with Roseanne'. You might wanna hear to the songs while reading this story. Link in bio ❤️!!

----

"Oh my god! Isn't that Sunyoung from Time's Up? I've heard about her update that she's currently around here for a photoshoot with BLACKPINK Rosé. I think it is really her in that white culotte jumpsuit."

"Really? I think so. The blonde girl really looks like Rosé. Should we ask them?"

"I think it's better if we give them some privacy."

"Don't you know that Sunyoung likes meeting with her fans casually? This is a lifetime chance!"

I managed to hear a conversation between two girls walking in front of us. My ears literally work like rabbits'. Rosé seemed to not hear it at all and kept walking as usual, probably enjoying the view here in Turin. We were walking on the pavement, just getting some evening air. It was almost dawn and the dim lights of the streets made the scenerey seemed peaceful and romantic.

"Excuse me, miss! You look like Sunyoung and I wonder if you're just a lookalike or you're really her?" one of the girls turned around and stopped us. They eyed on our intertwined hands and I slowly let go of Rosé's hand. Shit.

"Hehe, you have a pair of sharp eyes. Yup, I'm Sunyoung."

"Oh my god... I'm really a big fan of yours. And Rosé? It's Rosé, isn't it? I can't confirm since you're wearing a mask."

Rosé took her mask down and smiled. "Yeah, we're here for some photoshoots."

The girls refrained themselves from screaming but they looked very excited. "If you don't mind, can we have pictures together? I won't post it if you don't want but I'll keep them to myself."

"It's fine, just post. Let's take a selfie. I'll be in the back with Sunyoung." Rosé pulled me closer. They quickly took out their phone and counted to three.

We were all smiling but mine fade away in a second when Rosé placed her lips on my cheek when the picture was taken.

"Ahh, so cute! You two are really close. Thank you for letting us have a picture with you!" the girls fangirled over the picture took while I was still processing what just happened.

"You're welcome. Make sure to make it go viral." Rosé smiled and intertwined her fingers with mine again.

"Uh, can we retake the picture? I think I forgot to smile." I said.

"Really? Let me check." the girl looked again at the picture before showing it to me.

"You're smiling here, Sunyoung." Rosé pointed at my face on the screen. "Don't mind Sunyoung, girls. She's really fussy when taking pictures. Alright, we gotta go for dinner. Hope to see you around again." Rosé hugged them and they hugged me before saying goodbye.

-

"Ugh, I can't even pronounce this. How do I even picture it?" I groaned when I opened the menu. I've never been to Italy before and I don't think I've tried any Italian food except for the cliche ones like spaghetti, pizza and pasta.

"I'll order for you. You might want something not so spicy or else you'll get the diarrhea again."

"Yeah, I think so."