48 : Coming Out

"Are you ready?" she cupped my cheeks while looking at me from the top to the bottom. Not sure what she was looking at when I was only wearing a simple crop top, a loose flannel and my light blue jeans.

"Yeah, is there anything wrong with my outfit?"

"No, I love the fact that you're wearing my shirt. Hopefully people will notice it."

I smiled when she said that. I can't believe the time where I don't have to worry about people knowing about us has came.

"I've contacted your friends and reserved their seats near to you. So, you don't have to be afraid of sitting alone. There will also be Nahee and Yujin. Seungwon. My parents and sister." she continued.

"Really? That's cool! Thank you, Rosie. I can't imagine sitting awkwardly and alone there.."

"No big deal. Sunyoung, I'm not sure of what's gonna happen later but whatever will happen, just know those who love us genuinely will stay. Don't be afraid, okay?"

I nodded before we hugged. She stroked my back and kissed my forehead, comforting my nervousness even though it was not going to be me to do anything.

We walked to the car and her driver drove us to the arena. We got in the backstage and there were Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa.

"Sunyoung! Oh my god, how is Yongyong? Is she fat now?" Lisa jumped as soon as she was me.

"Dumb, you should ask her before you ask about their cat. How are you, Sunyoung? Are you nervous for today?" Jennie smacked Lisa's head before greeting me with a hug.

"Haha! It's alright, Yongyong and I are doing fine. You should visit her some time. And why should I be the nervous one? It's your concert.."

"Saying that as if Rosé hasn't told us about her plan." Jisoo teased me.

"Oh my god, okay, I'm actually nervous as she doesn't want to tell me precisely what she will do. But I hope everything goes well for everyone. All the best!" I hugged three of them because Rosé didn't want to join us. I raised my brow at her, asking why didn't she join us.

"I want a special one." she said.

Lisa started to make noises but thankfully the staffs were too busy to mind about it. Jennie was explaining to Jisoo as Jisoo didn't understand what Rosé meant by that.

I sighed with a smile before pulling Rosé into a hug. "Do your best, okay?"

I couldn't see her face as she was resting her chin over my shoulder but I could feel her head moved slightly, probably nodding to what I just said.

Her hands moved from my waist to the nape of my neck and eventually reached my jaw. She leaned in and went for a deep kiss before I knew. I could feel the butterflies in stomach and my legs were starting to get weak, so I gripped for her shoulder, pulling her even closer.

I could hear Lisa once again screaming but I was too drowned in the kiss to do anything. I felt so at ease and nervous at the same time. I was so addicted to how good it tasted that I didn't feel like letting go of her lips from mine.

But of course we had to part because this time, it was her who ran out of breath.

"Okay, I never knew you were much more durable than me." she said, catching some breath.

I looked around and noticed how the members were looking at us in awe. I coughed and they blinked a few times after they realized they had been staring at us for too long.

"Uh, alright. I'll see you guys later. Supporting you all from my seat!"

We waved each other before I went out to find my seat.