43 : Action Speaks Louder

"Oh my gosh, what the heck, Sunyoung...?"

She gasped before she slowly grabbed both my shoulders before pulling me into a hug. I dropped my bags and hugged her back.

I could smell her scent and hear her heart thumping when I rested my head on her chest. She haven't said anything bad so I guess we're fine now, at least.

"Wait." her hands stopped rubbing my back and pushed me a bit from her. Her smile faded and her eyes dropped to the bags next to me.

She picked it up. "Come in."

I got in her apartment before locking the door again. I looked around and admired how simple it was yet looked so luxurious.

I guess Rosé went to the room to put my bags so I took a seat first on the couch, waiting for her to return. Not for long, she returned and sat on the couch but a little bit distant from me.

"How did you find my apartment?" she asked, her tone was cold, nothing alike when she was surprised by my presence just now.

"You didn't reply me. Are you still mad at me?" I asked, not answering her question.

"I was busy." she replied, short.

It was an awkward silence and I was thinking hard on how to make up. I glanced at her and saw that she was blankly staring at the wall. It was cute to see her sulking like this but to convince her is not something easy. She is scary as fuck.

"Have you eaten?" I asked.

She shook her head. I took the chance to scoot closer to her and showed a paper bag. "Rosie, look. I bought macarons so we can eat together."

She still didn't want to say anything and didn't even want to look at me. I took one of the macarons, putting it in front of her mouth. "It's good. Aren't you hungry?"

It was useless to convince her so I just shoved the macaron to my own mouth. Her silence was testing my patience.

"It's alright if you don't want to talk to me. But rejecting the food I brought, that hurts okay." I said.

Fucking Rosé. I didn't come this far for a silent treatment. I felt like crying but that would be embarassing. I shoved another one to my mouth and I noticed Rosé was looking from the corner of her eyes.

She sighed before taking one macaron from the box, eating it silently.

"You can be mad at me. Scold me all you want. I know I've done something wrong." I said again.

It was the third macaron even though I wasn't hungry at all. The silence I received made me want to throw up and return to Korea again. Fuck. After a fucking 11 hour flight, if I knew this was what I would receive, I wouldn't have come.

I was about to take the fourth macaron and my eyes were already glittery, thinking how cruel Rosé can be when she's mad. I fucking hate it being ignored like this. I sniffled a bit but quickly bit my lips, preventing any whimper from escaping my mouth.

Her head quickly turned to me when she heard the sniffle, only to see tears were already rolling down my cheeks and she immediately pulled me into her. She patted my back and another hand was caressing my hair from the back. I could no longer hold back the hiccups and I started sobbing.

"Alright, alright, I'm eating the macaron, Sunyoung." she said and thankfully, it was with a softer tone.

"Why do you always do that? It makes me think that you hate me."