9 : Music Award

It was the day for music award. My group would perform a few performances before BLACKPINK. That was a good gap so I could watch Rosé doing her performance.

I haven't seen Rosé backstage but maybe she was busy for her make up. BLACKPINK usually took longer preparation than any other group as they had to make sure everything was beyond perfect.

My group performed on the stage. The cheers were amazing and I could see Yeji and Kai supporting us from the seats. I waved and them when they showed my thumbs up as a sign that we did well.

We then took a rest for a bit at the backstage before going down the seats. Just a moment later, it was BLACKPINK's turn.

Rosé was so beautiful in her fit. The fit was perfect on her body and it revealed her flat belly and curvy waist. Her shorts were short and everyone could see her white thighs.

Her hair was down straight but still managed to spotlight her long neck and collarbones. She had a sexy smirk on her face that she usually did when were both playing in the bed.

LOL.

Did I just think like a pervert? But we're together anyway so maybe it's fine.

She had not noticed me yet but it was for good as I didn't want any weird assumptions about us. Paparazzis really be making a chaos when idols were just looking at each other. We couldn't even breath or there would be an article entitled 'Sadistic Idol Killing Oxygen and Increasing the CO2 Level'.

Near the end of the BLACKPINK's performance, I had an eye contact with Lisa. She smiled at me before she quickly pulled Rosé and pointed at me.

Rosé excitedly waved at me and blowed me a flying kiss. My group members noticed that and they fangirled over Rosé as they were not sure for who the flying kiss was. I just smiled and waved back, not trying to be too obvious.

After all the groups had performed, we all gathered on the stage for the announcement of the winners. I already felt tired and wanted things to end quickly.

I felt a hand on my waist.

"Hey, sexy." her fingers kept tracing around my exposed back. Her touch made me so weak.

"Not here, Rosé." I tried to stay calm as there were thousands of people in front. One fancam recorded this and I would be dead.

Rosé ignored what I just said and her hand went lower to my butt before groping it hard. I bit my lower lip and turned around to see if anyone was watching. I was surprised to see Lisa, Jisoo and Jennie around me.

"It's fine, we got you both covered." Lisa gave me a devilish smile. What the hell was this group up to?

"Rosé, can't you wait at least until we're off the stage?"

"Can we kiss?" she smirked when she noticed my annoyed face. Or should I say, my horny face.

Her one hand was still lingering around my back while my hand tugged on her waist as a support. Her touch was making my knees weak. I kept biting my lower lip so no stupid moan would escape.

I felt embarassed when the other BLACKPINK members literally saw what was happening between us. Stupid Rosé.

Her hand slid through my shirt from the back and played with the hook of my bra. This girl was crazy.

"...BLACKPINK!" the emcee announced the winner of the award and Rosé smirked at me before leaving with the other members. I sighed.

As soon as it ended, I quickly rushed to the toilet and cleaned the mess Rosé had caused down there. She's really making me lose my mind. While I was about to clean, someone knocked the door.

"It's me, open." I heard Rosé's voice.

"What? Use the other cubicles!"

"Open, Sunyoung."

I just obeyed since it's no use to argue with her. I opened the door for just a second before she pushed me in and locked the door.

She pinned me against the wall and her other hand was unzipping my pants. She slid her hand into it and bursted into laughter when she found me wet.

"Did you just get wet by my touch?" she laughed.

I quickly covered her mouth. "Do you want people to hear us?"

She licked my hand and this time she didn't say anything but her hand was doing it's job in my pants. I had to cover my mouth to avoid making any noise.

"You're so quiet." Rosé whispered into my ears before leaning in for a kiss.

I hooked my arm around her neck for support as my legs were not able to stand still anymore. She went deeper when she noticed I was holding back my moan.

"C'mon, I like your voice. Say something."

"Rosé, I don't want to do it here."

"You really like doing it in the car, don't you?"

-

She made me lie on the backseat as soon as she opened the car door. She pulled my pants down to see my soaking wet panties before attacking my neck with kisses. Her lips travelled down my body and focused on my nipples. I closed my eyes as she was giving too much pleasure at once. My breathing got so heavy that I didn't realize her back was red from my scratching.

She removed my panties and began to do whatever was under. I called her name, wanted her to do more. Her tongue hit me at the right spots and I couldn't help but moan. I didn't get to last long as I had been receiving too much earlier and just a few minutes, I came. My knees were weak that they were like jelly and couldn't stop wiggling.

Her legs were between my thighs when she spread her legs and shoved in two fingers inside.

"Why are you doing it yourself?" I asked.

"Do you want it? I thought you were catching some breath."

I pulled her so that she was sitting on my face and made it easier to swirl my tongue inside of her. She moved her hips back and forth and I followed how fast she was going. She moaned when I hit the right spot.

My hands lingered on her round ass and her thighs spread even more. It's funny to see how the windows were fogged.

I stuck my tongue deeper and she yelped. I made sure she got the greatest pleasure when every part of mine was touching every part of her. Rubbing her nipple, sucking her clit and grabbing her ass at once. She whimpered when I went faster, making beautiful noises that not everyone ever heard of.

"Fuck..." she sighed as soon as I felt her came in my mouth. She rested her head on me while breathing heavily.

I leaned in for a kiss and tucked her hair behind her ears. She was so sweaty. "Have you heard of a fact where they say your private part tastes like the things you eat?"

"No. Where did you even read that? That's so random."

"I just wanna know if you actually ate pineapples."