32 : Something Is Wrong

I had to leave the house as Seungwon called me to the office. I was a bit annoyed as it was supposed to be my day off but I couldn't say no.

"What's up? It's only 9 in the morning." I said, before resting my butt on the chair in front of Seungwon.

"Sorry, okay? If you're really mad, you should let it out at the boss. Okay, first of all, do you really know Hajoon's background?" Seungwon asked, his eyes were glued to the screen of the desktop.

"Mhm, not really. We did go to the same school but we didn't really talk to each other. But we're fine."

He scratched his chin, thinking about something. "I've been informed by his manager that he had to cancel his recent shooting because his grandmother got into the hospital. I don't like the idea of doing this either, but the boss told me to use what's happening right now as a chance."

"What do you mean?"

"Pay his grandmother a visit. Hajoon is there too. Both of you being there and taking care of his grandmother, reporters will want to have this published as an article. The recent article of you two boosted very well and another one will help to gain the fame of both sides even more."

"Isn't it a bit inappropriate? His grandmother is sick and you all are thinking about gaining fame?" I asked.

"That's why I said I don't really agree. But, you really don't want to visit her grandmother? Forget about what it should be. As Hajoon is your friend anyway, wouldn't it be nice to give him a support?"

I shifted on the chair, left to right. Well, it's not wrong.

-

"Oh my, who is this? Are you Hajoon's girlfriend?" an old lady who was lying in bed asked. Her hair was winter-white and her face was timeworn, wrinkled but that didn't make the smile of her shone any less.

Hajoon tapped my arm slightly. "Can you pretend to be for a bit? She has alzheimer's and believed everything said on the television. Telling her that you aren't will only make her even confused."

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Wi. I'm Sunyoung."

"Of course, I know you. Don't call me in such a formal way. Honey, why don't you sit here beside me? Don't just stand there." she said, her hand signaled the chair beside her bed.

I walked to the chair and sit. "Are you alright, grandma? Do you want some water or anything?"

"Of course I'm fine. What's your name again?"

"It's Sunyoung."

"What a beautiful name you have. Just as beautiful as you are. Hajoon really knows how to pick a girl."

"Thank you, grandma. You're pretty too." I couldn't think of any better reply.

"Does Hajoon treat you nicely? It would be shameful if he doesn't treat you right."

"Sure, he treats me very well. He's such a gentleman and thanks to you, you must have raised him right."

"Oh my, I'm happy to hear that. I'm so glad I got someone to watch over him when I'm gone."

"Why are you saying that? You're going to be healthy again after some times." I said before I looked again at Hajoon. He didn't have any reaction.