2 : We Aren't Lovers

She put me on the bed while her tongue was busy exploring my mouth. I pushed her for a bit.

"Can you please at least close the door and turn off the light?"

"No." her eyes coldly stared into mine. I sighed.

She continued to kiss me while her hands were unbuttoning my shirt. She unclasped my bra in just a few seconds before she continued to leave some marks on my neck.

"Don't make it too visible, I have a photoshoot tomorrow."

There was no use. She bited as if I was a fucking hamburger.

Rosé sucked on my neck, leaving hickey and went lower to my breast. She started to suck on my right breast while playing another one with her slender fingers.

"More, Rosé."

I moaned in pleasure and my hands kept pushing her head closer. Her tongue flicked my nipple up and down. Her knee was grinding against my crotch and I knew I couldn't stand any longer.

"Rosé, please. Lower."

She went down as I told. I felt her face buried between my legs. She teased me by blowing it a few times before actually putting her tongue into it.

"Ugh, fuck."

Things kept going for how long only god knew.

-

I woke up to see Rosé lying next to me. The urge to shit was too strong so I moved the comforter on me to rush to the toilet. I realized that I was completely naked.

Did we do it again?

I looked at Rosé again and tried to see her body under the comforter to confirm if we actually did something last night.

"Are you not satisfied yet from last night?" she smirked with her eyes closed.

"What the fuck? Urgh, I need to go to the toilet." I ran naked anyway because I couldn't find my clothes.

Besides, she had seen it almost everyday.

As soon as I was done taming my intestine, I had a quick shower. Thank god, there was an extra towel. I walked again into my bedroom to pick some clothes.

"Do you have work today?" Rosé asked. She was still under the comforter with her phone in her hand.

"Yes, I have a photoshoot. You can stay here. I'll be back by 9PM. If you wanna leave, make sure the door is locked."

"I think I'm gonna stay here. I'm still jet lagged."

I just remembered that she just arrived from London last night. Though, I didn't even prepare her a meal or let her have enough rest.

"Okay, call me if you need anything."

"Leave some kisses, can't you?"

"We aren't lovers."

"Then, what?" Rosé arched one of her brows.

"Exactly. Why do we keep doing this anyway?"

I put on my coat. I noticed Rosé made a face. Did I just say it harshly? But I'm also confused. Afterall, she's my friend.

"I'm sorry, okay? We'll talk about this later. I need to go now." I sat beside her and held her hands in mine.

She smiled and leaned in to kiss me but I was quick enough to avoid it. "You're gonna ruin my makeup. Afterwork, Rosé."

I got up and left before she got the chance to rail me for another round.

-

"Sunyoung, did you have your breakfast already?" Kai greeted me as soon as I arrived at the photoshoot's setting.

"Hey, Kai. Nope, I usually skip it. How about you?"

"Not yet and great, would you like to accompany me? It's just the cafe across the street."

"Sure, why not? Our photoshoot will start in 45. There's nothing to rush."

I usually have to worry about who I am going anywhere with. Luckily, my fans understand that I actually have lots of idol friends including Kai. We are known to be childhood friends as we went to the same highschool. So, us being spotted together isn't something for the paparazzi to hype about.

We made an order for breakfast and had a chit chat about our current life. Kai had dated Jennie from BLACKPINK, who is also Rosé's member.

"Actually, Sunyoung, there's something I want to tell you."

"C'mon, what is it?"

"I have a crush on BLACKPINK Rosé."

I stared at him blankly.

"But you dated Jennie in the past. It would be a complicated story if you want to have a relationship with Rosé. They are in the same group." I tried to respond without making any weird expressions.

"Yeah, I know. But, I don't think I can move on from her."

"When did it start? To be this deep? Because you also told me the same thing when you had a crush on Krystal and Jennie."

"Haha, you got me. But, this time, I am serious. I even told my mom about Rosé."

"Kai, something is wrong with your hormones."

"I know. And the reason I tell you this is because you seem so close with her. So, I think you might help me."

I had to make a face as if I agreed to do so. It was all Rosé's fault for oftenly posting me on her Instagram. People might think it's just a normal friendship. But, it's not for me.

"Okay, I'll figure it out. What do I get in return?"

Kai quickly showed me a photo.

"Remember him? The senior who you had a crush on during high school?"

Ugh, I don't because it was just for makeup to cover that I'm a homo LOL. He was the most reasonable guy to choose. Unproblematic, smart and just okay.

"Ahh. I remember his face but not his name." I tried not to act suspicious.

"Dumb, he is Wi Hajoon, our senior. I can help you to get close to him if you help me with Rosé. Deal?"

Do all guys think it is as simple as this? I tried to give him a sign that I'm not interested but he kept his straight, not letting me say anything other than agreering.

I acted as if I was excited. "Deal."