20 : YSL

"A 12 hour flight must be tiring. Just rest for these two days." I played with Rosé's hair. She was resting her head on my stomach.

"Do you have any place you wanna go to? It's your birthday." she scrolled her phone. I noticed she was searching for 'the best place to go on a date'.

"Let's just go after you've done your work. You will be tired if you keep going around."

"With you, it's fine."

She turned around and lay beside me. She looked into my eyes before her hand slowly reached for my nape and her lips met mine.

I smiled. "What was that for?"

"Nothing. I just love you too much."

This time, I leaned in to kiss her again. Cuddling like this, I'm so in love.

"Sunyoung, I have a favor."

"What is it?"

"Come with me to Italy. Just for another 2 weeks."

"I'm not sure about that. I'm afraid there's some jobs during that time."

"I'll talk to your manager."

A small figure jumped on our bed. Rosé quickly looked and called it.

"Hey, kitten. Come here. What do you wanna name her?"

I looked at the kitten. It was british short hair breeded with golden fur.

This cat literally saw us were having a cake party this morning. I sighed.

"You're the one who bought it. I think it's better if you name her."

"Hmmm, I will have to think about it for at least 3 days."

"Better late than never. By the way, what are you going to tell my manager?"

"I'm gonna say that YSL wants to hire you. As my partner hehe."

"Huh? Then, if he asks about the updates, what are we gonna lie for that?"

"Who says we will have to lie? I will tell YSL to hire you for me."

"Duhh, what are you? The owner of YSL?"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you." she took her phone and called someone named Francesca. She turned on the loud speaker mode.

"Hello, Francesca. This is Rosé."

"Yes, Rosé. How's your holiday?"

"Very nice. By the way, do you remember the photos of Sunyoung I showed you that day?"

"Of course! How could I forget such a beautiful woman. Have you asked her?"

Rosé looked at me. I was in confusion.

"I think it's better for you talk to her yourself. She won't take things seriously if I was the one who told her that. She's here."

"Alright, you can pass the phone."

Rosé passed the phone to me. I made a face, that was too sudden.

"Hello, Francesca. I'm Sunyoung. How are you?"

"Hello! I'm fine and hope you are too. A few days before, Rosé had shown me some photos of you. You're really beautiful."

"Thank you. I believe you are too."

"Actually, right after I saw those photos, I would like to offer you to be one of our ambassadors. I like your style. If you are okay with it, it would be great if you come along with Rosé to Italy and we will talk about it further. She's your girlfriend anyway, right?"