22 : We Didn't Say Good Night

"They are saying about you two will be working together. I've read the comments and they like you two. You guys are a good match. They even ship you, haha! I think sooner or later, you guys will need to make it official." Talia showed me the post.

I exhaled a relieved breath. I thought we were exposed as a couple or what. "It's not gonna be easy. South Korea isn't as open as other countries and coming out will risk our career. And I'm worried about Rosé."

Rosé noticed how worried I looked and she intertwined our fingers. "It's fine," she said.

"Awhh, it's sad to hear that. But you guys are going to be really famous internationally and you won't really need the support from your own country. There are more countries who will welcome you guys." Talia suggested. She looked sorry that we had to go through such things.

I smiled and thought it was a good idea. It would need some thoughts more to risk what we had. I looked over Rosé and she looked so calm. She had repeated a lot of time that she would love it if we could make it official but only when I am ready.

"Sorry for interrupting three of you but could you come with me? We need to take the measurement for your clothes." Francesca came at us with a smile and ended our conversation. We all got up and followed Francesca.

-

"No, I don't want this one." Rosé shook her head again. The designer had been showing her a few of designed clothes that might suit her but she rejected all of them.

"She's going to run out of designs if you keep rejecting every of them." Talia said. Talia had already picked a design that she likes.

"I'm not sure how I want to look. But these dresses... I don't think they suit me. I want something that pictures the name Rosé very well."

"Oh, come on. If you're being so picky, Sunyoung will not get to choose a design for herself." Talia patted my back. She probably saw my bored face.

Rosé turned at me and pulled me beside her. Her finger pointed to the the designer's tab. "What do you think? Don't you agree that none of these suits me?"

I observed the designs one by one and I kinda agreed that Rosé would never wear that kind of dresses. Especially, if she wants it to represent Rosé. She once told me that she pictured the Rosé character as someone luxurious, mysterious but sexy.

"Do you have something sexier?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Uh, sure. Just a few seconds." she closed the folder and browsed through her files.

"Down bad?" Rosé teased me.

"Nope. I just think I know what you might want to wear."

The designer handled us the tab and there were lots of designs. I tried to scroll to find something simple but elegant. Rosé looked like she didn't really care, resting her chin over my shoulder and her hands wrapping around my waist.

"We're in public. Behave." I whispered. The designer was still in front of us. Though she looked like she didn't mind, I was worried if she would thought something about us.

"They probably think this is just a normal gesture. Why are you worrying so much? This isn't Korea." she laughed.

I ignored her and focused again on the designs. I found one that I thought she would look good wearing.

"How about this one? It's simple, sexy and elegant. It fits you very well."

I showed her a picture of a glossy black blazer dress with pointy shoulders. She looked at it before looking at me.

"You like that one?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Okay. I want this." Rosé told the designer. The designer nodded and wrote something on her tablet.

"Aww, lovebugs. I better convince YSL to recruit my girlfriend as my partner after this." Talia rolled her eyes and I laughed.

"Sunyoung, since you already chose the cloth for me, does that mean I can choose one for you? I really wanna see you in a lingerie set." she looked excited and serious at the same time.

"What the fu--, Rosé. No, I'm shooting for YSL, not you. Geez."

"Oh, I just thought that if you really wear one, that will be published in the magazine. Let's just search for  something hideous."  she took the tablet again and scrolled down the files. The designer smiled awkwardly, could be the files Rosé was scrolling wasn't designed for me.

"Rosé.. you're troubling her. Let me choose my cloth myself." I pushed Rosé to Talia and Talia helped me by holding Rosé back from disturbing me and the designer.

"Let's just go to the footwear section first. You're being annoying." Talia said to Rosé.

"Just say you're jealous we can date and work at the same time. Hehe, by the way, choose something good, Sunyoung! Don't get something too exposing!" Goodbye! See you later!" Rosé waved at me before being dragged away by Talia. She made it like she was about to leave the country when the footwear section was just a level above.

"I'm sorry for taking your time. Where should we start?" I politely asked the designer.

"It's fine. Okay, Ms. Sunyoung. First of all, which style do you prefer? This or this?" the designer showed two different styles on her screen.

-

I landed my back on the bed after a tiring day. Rosé landed beside me she rolled herself closer and snuggled me into her neck.

"I'm so tired." she said with her eyes closed. I admired her beauty while my hand stroked her hair and and forehead.

"What are you doing?" her eyes were still closed but she smiled a little.

"Relaxing. isn't it? My sister used to do this to me when I was a kid so I could sleep."

"Mhm, keep doing it. I wanna know what kind of kid you were." she smiled even more. Her hands slid into my shirt and her cold hands touched my bare back. Not in any sensual way, just to share the warmth.

"I didn't like sleeping. My family even sent me to hospital to know if I developed insomnia at such an early age, haha! But no, I just had so much energy back then. They even did some research on how to put me to sleep."

"They must had rough time raising you up. But that's cute. Imagine if we met earlier. Like, what if we were childhood friends?"

"Eww, no. I was too ugly back then. You won't like me."

"Liar, I found the album in your room. You're so cute  even without teeth."

My hand was quick to pinch her when she said that.

"What else did you see?" I asked.

"Hmm, just some random photos of you naked in the swimming pool. No worries, I'm not a pedophile. I prefer your current body, anyway."

"Damn. I was just 4 in those photos. Whatever." I sighed and laughed after.

"Hmm, did you block people again on my Instagram?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"People think it was me. It's so funny. Why did you block them anyway?"

The fact that I was a bit jealous when her fans got to see Rosé that much made me embarassed. How should I say that?

"Not gonna tell you and you can't be mad. You're the one who don't wanna log your account out from my phone."

"Alright then. Whatever you like." she snuggled closer and my hand kept stroking her hair. She liked it.

We didn't say good night to each other that night as we both fell asleep at the same time.