35 : Night Walk

I was focused on brushing Yongyong's hair when I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my body before a kiss landed on my cheek.

"She likes me." I talked about Yongyong to Rosé while showing how Yonyong was napping comfortably on my laps. She made the purr sound when I brushed the hair between her ears.

"Not as much as I do." she walked past the couch and rested her butt next to me.

She moved Yongyong from my laps and placed her head instead. Yongyong yawned  as soon as she was awake by that but Rosé was quick enough to pat her again to sleep on her stomach.

"You just disturbed her sleep."

"Hmm? She's back to sleep anyway."

I took the remote control on the table and clicked on the button for a few times, trying to find any interesting channel. But too bad, I actually had watched every of them. I don't understand why they keep playing the same movies and shows everyday.

I glanced at the clock and it was only 9PM.

"Hey, do you wanna go out for a night walk? It's still early."

"Let's go."

-

I had to refrain myself from laughing everytime Rosé needed to disguise herself. The puffy jacket made her look like a Baymax and the cap that didn't even hide her long blonde hair. It was very easy for people to know her because of her hair.

"There's no use wearing all these when you can't hide your hair." I said.

"Oh, come on. I don't wanna ruin my hair." she insisted on letting her hair down.

"Yeah, whatever you want."

It was still winter so the roads were topped with snow. Our steps left footprints and I noticed how her footprints were slightly bigger than mine. Of course it was because she's a few centimeters taller than me.

"Tsk, just say you want it."

I quickly moved my stare from the footprints to her, in questions with what she just said.

"Say what?"

"Huh, you're so shy. Here." she took out her hand from the pocket and showed me her palm.

"Rosé, I don't understand."

She tilted her body for a bit, facing me. "You kept looking at my hand. You want to hold hands, right?"

"What? No? I was looking at our footprints and thought yours were slightly bigger but I'm sure if it is because you are wearing boots or you're just taller than me. I wasn't thinking about holding hands at all."

She slowly faced to the front again and kept her hand in the pocket again before she continued walking, leaving me a few steps behind.

"Wait, you're mad at me now? Bruhh." I ran with little steps to catch up to her.

I slid my hand into the pocket, making our fingers intertwine. Though I couldn't see her expression behind the mask, it was clear she loosened up a little bit.

"You better never do that again." she said.

"Alright. You're easily offended these days. Are you alright?"