14 : Dating App

I didn't get to send Rosé to the airport as I didn't want any controversy or speculation about us. Furthermore, my figure is very easy to be recognized. Though I shouldn't have worried much, I was aware that fans would literally make wild assumptions even though I'm a girl. There are a lot of girlxgirl shippers.

I didn't know what to do so I decided to just watch some Youtube videos. Let's start with Rosé Gay Moments, haha.

She really didn't know how to hide things. I laughed everytime her members kissed her and she got the gay panic. What even. I didn't feel jealous as I knew that was just a normal response. All gays been through that.

My phone rang when I was scrolling for more videos. It was Yeji so I picked it up.

"Hey, are you free today?" she asked.

"I guess yes. I don't really have anything to do."

"That's great to hear. Do you wanna join me for lunch. I will finish my photoshoot by 12."

"Alright, send me the location and I'll drive there." I ended the call.

It was a good idea since I didn't have anything left in the fridge. I don't really like eating. Rosé is the one who usually makes sure that I'm eating well.

It was still too early to drive there so I just stuffed myself in the comforter again and napped.

-

"You're seeing a guy? Is he an idol too?"

"Nope, I downloaded the dating app for fun because I was bored. I talked to a guy and he seems so nice and sweet. Not that kind of guys that flirt confidently, but he's just polite and comfortable to talk to. I haven't revealed that I am me. We both use fake names." Yeji sipped her drink.

"Woah, sounds like a Wattpad. Then?"

"I think I want to know him better. Being single for too long actually bores me. I don't have anyone to talk to. I feel lonely." she pouted.

"Aww, you can always talk to me. Is there anything going on?" I held her hands.

"Nah, not like that. I just.. you know, at the end of the day, I would feel tired and just need someone to be there for me."

"Things must have been really hard for you. So, what are you planning to do next?"

"I want to meet him but I don't feel like going alone. If it doesn't burden you, would you come with me?"

"Haha, that's like a thirdwheeler. Alright, what if I come with you but I'll watch you guys from afar?" J suggested.

"As you like. Would it be okay for you to eat alone? What could be wrong with being a thirdwheeler?"

"No, it's awkward and it's gonna be uncomfortable for the three of us. He must have something he wants only you to know that day."

"Ah, maybe. Alright. I'll tell you the date later. Now, let's focus on this chicken rice."

-

It was 1AM when my phone rang. I lazily picked up the call without looking at the screen.

"Hello, darling," Rosé's voice could be heard over the phone.

"Hey. What's the matter?" I shifted from my position so I could talk properly. My hand reached for the water battle next to me as I was a bit thirsty.

"What do you mean? Weren't you waiting for my call?"

"Yeah, I was. But at this hour?"

"Wait, what time is it there?"

"Rosé, it's 1AM here."

"Fuck, I forgot to check the clock first. I'm sorry for bothering your sleep. Do you want me to end the call now?"

"Nah, I want to talk to you." I love how clumsy Rosé could be. It's cute.

"Good. I just arrived in Venice. It's a good place for our upcoming honeymoon. When are you free?"

"Really? What's special there?"

"Hmm, the best I could think of is rough sex with a nice view."

"No, other than that."

"Just kidding. But, it's a must if we ever come here. I think the views here are beautiful. I just can't stop imagining to get to have my moments with you here."

"Hahaha, South Korea is enough for me. As long as it is with you." I answered.

"Oh, you mean the parking lots?"

"I might end the call now."

"Hahaha, you are the one who likes doing it in the car so much. Did you notice that?"

"Oh my god, Rosé, stop embarassing me already. Where are you now? Don't tell me you're in the crowd when you just talked about those things earlier."

"Tea time with Talia. Of course she heard everything."

"Talia?"

"Don't worry, darling. She already got a girlfriend. But you can be jealous. At least I know you love me that much."

"Naurrr, I just didn't hear you clearly. That was why I repeated her name, stupid." I rolled my eyes.

"You're only making it more obvious. I like it. By the way, I just wanted to tell you that I have safely arrived. You can go to sleep now. I'll be back soon."

"Alright, take care there. I love you."

"Good night, I love you too."