1

Being an idol sucks. It's fun to have people to support and love you but being an idol guarantees you a bunch of haters, paparazzis and stalkers too.

"Focus, focus on what she's holding. Is that a condom? Who might she be sleeping with?" I heard a voice behind me.

He was whispering but still, as someone who is used to this kind of thing, I managed to hear that and the sound of cameras clicking.

I dressed in such a common fit with a mask and cap, hiding my black hair. I even wore a pair of glasses as a disguise from being known by people. And the thing in my hand isn't a fucking condom. It's a plastic bag of ORS I just bought from a pharmacy because of my diarrhea. Ugh.

"Isn't that Yoon Sunyoung? I think she is. I recognize the way she walks!" another voice said my name. It was a group of young people, maybe were still in highschool. This kind of people isn't harmful as they will only either greet you or just leave you alone.

"Yoon Sunyoung! We are big fans of yours. Can we all have a selfie with you together?" one of the kids greeted me.

I am restricted by my company from receiving gifts and taking pictures with fans but I don't really care as I know better if the fans are harmful or not. Judging by the way the kid asked, she whispered the request softly, knowing that I prefer not everyone to know that I was there.

"Yes, sure!" I took my mask off and they all gathered around me. After some pictures were taken, I covered my face again.

"It's already 9PM. What are you kids still doing here? Don't you want to go home? Your parents might be worried." I advised them.

"We were having a group study at the library. We were on our way home but we saw you. By the way, thanks for having a photo with us! Have a safe walk, Sunyoung." one of the kids answered.

I laughed and excused myself to walk home. I prefer to walk by myself rather than having people to do everything for me. I'm just an idol, not a god. Some idols are just too rude and treat their staffs like the staffs are slaves.

I felt my phone vibrate from my pocket. I quickly answered the call.

"Hey, why?" I asked.

"I'm at your house. Where are you?" She replied to my question with a question.

"I just got back from the pharmacy. I'm on my way home."

"Okay, I'll wait. Or do you want me to pick you up there?"

"No need, just another 5 minutes and I'll arrive."
I fastened my pace for two reasons :

1. My stomach is making noises. I need a fucking toilet.
2. Someone uninvited is in my house.

As soon as I arrived, I saw a car parked in front of my gate and it kind of troubled me to get into my house. I sighed. I slid in through the little gap between the car and my gate and walked to the front door before opening it.

"Why did you park your car like that? How do you expect me to get in?" I throwed the plastic which contained the ORS onto the couch. She took a glance at the plastic.

"Did you just buy a condom because I said I was coming over?"

"What? You did not tell me you were. Out of nowhere, you informed me that you are already in my house. Oh my god, Rosé. Can you have a little bit of courtesy?"

She laughed, not taking my rant seriously but instead, she took the plastic bag to see what was inside. She blinked a few times at me after seeing the ORS.

"Are you sick?" She stood up from the couch and approached me.

She held my face and touched my forehead and neck. I could only stand still.

"It's not a fever. I'm just having diarrhea. I think I ate something too spicy. Whatever, I'll just take the medicine and I'll be fine." I took her hands off me and went to the kitchen. She was following me from behind.

"Hey, just rest. I'll make something for you." She took me to the kitchen island and made me sit on the chair.

"I already ate."

"I don't think so. I went to the kitchen earlier and saw nothing in the fridge or on the table."

I remained silent. Rosé knew me better than myself.

"Sunyoung, you shouldn't take your medicine when your stomach is empty. It's less effective and might cause internal bleeding."

I rested my head on the counter while watching her prepare something. She's a good cook and a good eater. I admired every inch of her, from her blonde hair, pretty face, flat belly and what I like the most, her ass. It's flat but is actually fun to slap on it.

"When did you arrive here? I thought your flight was scheduled tomorrow."

"Mhm, London was boring. I think I visited there too often that I'm not sure of what to do there. I've done my job anyway."

Not only famous for being the member of BLACKPINK, she's also famous for being a model and the ambassador for some expensive brands.

Somehow, I never felt jealous of her. Rather than being jealous, I felt proud and admired her so much. Having a friend like her is more than special.

"Why are you zoning out? Were you too impressed by my beauty?" she kissed me on the lips, making me shake my head. She put a bowl of soup and a cup of tea.

"Carrot soup and chamomile tea. They are good remedies to relieve diarrhea." She sat next to me.
I began to eat without hesitation. They looked too good to be ignored. While I was eating, a quick peck was left on my cheek by Rosé.

I flinched a bit and gave her a what-the-fuck glare.
Confused? Yes. This is so confusing. The situationship between us would actually be one of the unsolved mysteries.

We kept doing things that more-than-friends would do but none of us actually had confessed. I don't remember when all of this started.

Personally, I do like girls but I haven't come out yet and about Rosé, I'm not sure if she likes girls or this is just the normal way she treats her girl friends?
But, if so, I don't think she would do that one thing that we've been doing for a while with all of her friends.

I was too focused on my own thoughts that I just realized her hands were already wrapping around my waist.

Yeah, this one thing. The thing I don't think she does with just anyone.

"I miss you." she whispered into my ears before leaving butterfly kisses on my neck. Her hands kept rubbing on my arms, which did bother me to continue eating.

"I haven't finished the soup yet, Rosé."

"I can cook it again, tomorrow. It's your turn to feed me, Sunyoung."