7 : Drive Home

"You don't really have to drive me here everyday, you know?" I unbuckled my seat belt and leaned in to Rosé for a kiss.

"I don't mind. I get paid by a kiss."

"Roseanne, that's not the point. What I want to say is I don't want to trouble you. You have your own job too." I pinched her cheeks and she nodded.

"Whatever. Go to work. See you later."

I closed the car door and waved Rosé. The tint was too dark that I couldn't see if she was waving back. But I knew she did.

I walked into the building and went to the practice room of my group. I greeted my members.

"We need to practice harder this time. My muscles are so stiff and I've been gaining weight during the days off."

"It's okay. As long as you're happy. It's just a scale and you're still pretty."

"C'mon, did you say that for a reason?"

"Actually yes, can I lend your money? I want to buy some canned drink, hehe."

I laughed when I heard their conversation. We had a chitchat before starting the warm up and practice.

"Do you think we will get to beat BLACKPINK this time?"

"No way, their performance has always been too perfect and their fandom is much bigger than us. We will only get number one if they aren't in the competition."

"Yes, I think so. They also have experienced dancers. Have you seen Rosé's body roll? Damn, she does it very well."

"I like Jisoo's. It's so smooth and I don't think anybody else could do it."

"Hey, we all talking about BLACKPINK. Don't forget Rosé's bestfriend is here!" one of my friends patted my back.

"Sunyoung! You're really lucky to be friends with Rosé. How did you two know each other? Are you guys still in contact?"

"It was during pre-debut. I was in YG once. And yep, we do contact everyday." I answered.

"Damn. She must be really nice. Does she have a boyfriend?"

"Umm, I don't think so. She seems so busy and doesn't have time for that." I kept being calm.

"Oh, to be pretty but no boyfriend. Isn't that a waste?"

"Waste? I think it's fine. She can have anything she wants by herself. Why does she need a boy?"

"You all really think Rosé is straight? Well, she's from Australia which is known as the most LGBT friendly country. Her first love scandal is Suzy. She never showed any interest in men. You still think she's straight?"

"Aw, let's not assume her sexuality. Love is love."

-

I texted Kai as I don't think I could find a free time to meet him.

"Kai, I don't really have a free time to see you. But, I already told Rosé about it. She's not interested. Is that okay?"

"Ah really? It's okay then. I also think I'm not interested anymore. If there's any single chick that wants to mingle, let me know, okay? By the way, thank you, Sunyoung!"

"No problem!"

Is that okay? What harm could it do anyway.

-

I saw Rosé parked her car in front of the building to pick me up. I knocked on the window and she opened it.

"Shift to the passenger seat. I wanna drive." I said.

Rosé did as I told without asking. I sat on the driver's seat and looked at her. She looked tired. BLACKPINK was known for its hyper choreography. Moreover, Rosé plays a big role for the vocal. Doing both must be tiring. I kissed her cheek. She once told me it helped her so much to regain her energy.

"You're so sweet. Why do you want to drive anyway? You wanna go somewhere? Or do you want to do it in the car?" she smirked.

"What are you talking about? I just think you must be really tired and you drived me to my place. The best I could do is to drive us home. Okay?"

She smiled and nodded. On our way home, she already fell asleep. She didn't talk much today. I hope we could rest together after the music award is finished.

As soon as we arrived, I told her to go take a bath first and I would make dinner for us. We couldn't eat too much around this time as it was to keep us fit for the performance. So I just made a simple mushroom soup for us.

She walked to the kitchen with a fresh face but I knew we were both tired and couldn't wait to sleep.

"Eat first, Chaeyoung. Then, go to sleep."

"You sound like my wife."

"I'd love to be."

"Oh, you didn't argue this time?"

"You looked too tired for that."

We ate the dinner together and Rosé told me she would clean the dishes as I was the one who cooked. I went to the bathroom and took a relaxing bath.

Putting on my favourite pajamas, I then crawled onto my bed and saw Rosé was already asleep. I hugged her from the back.

"You're so sweet today. Anything happened?" she said. I thought she was asleep.

"Nope, I just love you even more today. Is it bothering you?" I was a bit worried if she found me clingy.

"Oh my, you're so sensitive. Why would I feel bothered? I really like you being like this. I feel needed and more loved by you." she turned to face me.

"Haha, I thought you were annoyed. But yeah, honestly, I just feel grateful that I have you. You're everything I ever wanted in a person. Today, I realized that you have given more than what I needed and I must find a way to do the same to you."

"I'm glad you feel that way. But please know that, being with you like is more than enough. I don't need anything else."

"Really?"

"Maybe, your ass."

"Just sleep, Rosé."

She laughed and pulled me into a hug.