31 : Dispatch

DISPATCH REVEALS ALL ABOUT TIME'S UP SUNYOUNG AND WI HAJOON.

Dispatch broke news yesterday that Time's Up's Sunyoung and new actor, Wi Hajoon had been in a relationship for over a year.

Now, Dispatch has released a Q&A on what they know about the idol couple.

It has been 5 years since Sunyoung debuted as the lead vocal position in Time's Up, while it has only been less than a year since Hajoon's debut as an actor.

While JYP Entertainment is known for strict rules amongst seniors and trainees, Dispatch asks the question, "How was it possible for these two love birds to date?"

How did they meet? When did they meet? What did they do? What do they call each other? Dispatch has pointed out and answered some of the questions fans might be curious about.

When did Sunyoung and Hajoon started to have feelings for each other?
Dispatch: They first met in school when Hajoon was Sunyoung's senior. Since then, they have developed a bond with the things they have in common. They really began to develop serious feelings for each other last year and started dating this January.

Did fans realise their relationship even before yesterday's official statement?
Dispatch: Suspicion aroused with their couple items, such as their bracelets, headphones, headsets, and sunglass. Furthermore, some of their Instagram photos are taken in similar positions. They were also seen together in restaurants and dating places.

When do they usually go on dates?
Dispatch: They mostly saw each other in the evening or night. Dispatch first caught them together in October and the time was at 7PM. Although they have busy schedules as international K-POP idols, Dispatch has noticed them together on dates five times over the last month. When they were both in Korea, they usually met late at night or early in the morning. But when they had schedules overseas, they met earlier and for a longer period of time.

Where did they usually meet?
Dispatch: Most of times, they met at high privacy restaurants, but that won't stop paparazzis.

Congratulations to this new couple!

-

"Eww, what did I just read?" Rosé's eyes narrowed and her nose wrinkled up, showing a complete disgust.

"It's an article about me and Hajoon. Come on, you know it's fake."

"His name should be replaced with mine. Sunyoung and... Rooosé." she started to smile at herself, imagining the headline of the article would change just like that.

"Yeah, whatever you want, Rosé." I replied effortlessly as I munched the banana toast Rosé made earlier, topped well with granola and honey. I walked to the couch and threw myself onto it. Rosé was still eating her breakfast while reading the stupid article.

"What kind of response is that? Can't you imagine how much power we're gonna hold as a couple? We're both hot!" she flipped her hair, as if there were cameras taking pictures of her.

I laughed sarcastically. It's not like both of us don't know how big the risk is to come out as a same gender couple. It's more than receiving hates and threats. The risk of losing our careers, friends and I don't really think we can live peacefully after that. We are aware, but the only difference is, Rosé is willing to go through it all while I'm not.

To be honest, I don't think life is fair enough for everyone. I really want to love Rosé as much as how a person would love another. Publicly. Without thinking of what could be so bad if I choose to do that.

Especially when I think about Rosé. I hate how someone as pure as her doesn't get to love freely. The way she gets excited over little things, wanting to do this and that but isn't able to do so, just because it doesn't obey the stereotypes; girls should be with boys and vice versa.

I know she's willing to break it but how can I agree with that? To be doing it with me, sometimes I feel she deserves someone better. Someone brave enough and someone who really knows how to protect her while dealing with the consequences. But do I really want to see her with someone else? No, never.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" she talked again when I didn't reply to her previous statement.

I glanced at her for a bit before I shook my head. "I wasn't listening."

She probably noticed my change of mood that she put down her phone before stepping to the couch I was sitting on. She joined beside me and nudged my elbow.

"Did I say something wrong?" she asked carefully.

"What? No, you didn't. Why did you say that?"

"Oh, I thought I made you mad. Like, maybe you don't like talking about this. Because I already promised you that I will wait. I didn't mean to push you."

"Gosh, nooo. Why are you like this?" I turned to face her and held her hands. I don't want her to think that I don't want it.

"I'm afraid if you feel weighed by it. I don't want you to see what we have as a burden. It's alright to take things slow."

"Stop saying that. And please don't think that I don't want it to happen. I do want it. I never felt burdened by what we have right now and knowing that you want it as much as me, we will make it happen, someday. When the world becomes more understanding and we're both ready."

She couldn't help but smile, turning to the television again before she rested her head on my shoulder. "I really wanna be with you, like this, forever." she tangled her arm with mine, before she got our fingers intertwined.

"Then, let's just stay like this a little longer."

We both stared at the television though it was off. But it's alright. I can't stop thinking about how in love I am with her that I badly want to spend every second of my life with only her. And Rosé, sure feels more than that. I can't tell what makes me think so but the love she has is the greatest. The way she cares and the way she makes everyone around her feel safe, I don't think I'll be able to make her feel as much as that. But I still want to give my all.

"I don't think I ever asked you this." I said.

"What?"

"When did you start to like me?"

"Hmm.. well, there was this one evening..." her words stopped when my phone rang.

"It's Seungwon." I said before I actually answered the call.

"Sunyoung, sorry to call you this early. Are you free? Because, bad news, you have to come to my office right now. This is an order from the boss."