12 : "Please continue."

"Which name do you prefer? Rosé or Chaeyoung?" I asked.

She was busy knitting a knitwear. It was her recent obsession that I don't have any idea where did it come from. She even bought a lot of yarns and new knitting tools.

We were in the backyard, just leisuring. I didn't really have things to do except for following Rosé around. Her parents were out to buy some groceries and Alice went to her friend's.

"Any is good when you moan my name." she made a straight face as if she didn't say that.

"Huh? I mean like during our normal conversation, I oftenly call you Rosé. Do you prefer to be called like that?"

"Umm, I don't really mind. I like both of my names. Can we be more lovey dovey? You can call me darling, sweetheart or love." she suggested.

"No, I'm never gonna do that. It's cringy."

"Do you know my english name? I think I like it the most."

"Roseanne? Yeah, I think it sounds like you're from the royal family. I feel like calling you that from now on."

"Right? It's also moanable."

I pinched her arm and she jumped a bit from her seat and patted the spot to relieve the pain. She deserved it for always making the conversation to turn that way.

"Love, come here for a bit." she called me a different name again and put aside her knitting. I guess there's nothing I can do. I kinda like it anyway.

She made me sit on her lap, facing her and her hands were cupping my cheeks to the back of my head, pulling me into a kiss.

"I know it's been a while we've been doing this. But, I'm glad that all this time, the feelings are mutual. No words can describe how grateful I am to have you. To officially have you."

"So sudden? Was the grilled cheese too good?" I made a joke out of nervousness. She randomly saying that really gave me butterflies that I wanted to smooch her. She's so sweet and romantic and knows how to make me fall in love deeper everyday.

She looked like she was too lazy to respond to that. She just pulled me in for another kiss and this time, I couldn't help to linger my hands around her neck for the warmth. Her hands wrapped my waist so we could be more closer. Her scent smelled like berries and so did her lips. She didn't want to pull away but I had to breathe, so I tried to say something but it only turned to sound like a moan. She broke the kiss and smiled devilishly.

"Let me breathe, Roseanne." she was so dominant but I like that she wasn't too aggressive. But, if she was, I wouldn't mind getting all messy.

She licked my lips to start again. I was lost in the kiss and her tongue guided mine. Her hands slid under my shirt and lingered around my back. Her touch was too arousing that I accidentally moaned and gripped on her arms.

"Chaeyoung, help your dad to bring in the groceries from the boot. Holy..." Mrs. Park came out of nowhere and I abruptly broke the kiss.

"Alright mom, I will come later." Rosé was still relaxed. She looked at her mom as if her mom didn't see that.

Mrs. Park blinked for a few times and her mouth was wide open. She was processing what she just saw. "Uh, okay. Sorry for interrupting. Please continue, I will bring in them myself." she made her way into the house again.

"What the fuck?" I said.

"Where did we leave off? Let's continue." she rummaged my back again with her hands.

"Seriously. What the fuck. What should we do now?"

"She told us to continue. Don't worry."

She closed my mouth with her lips before I got the chance to speak again.

-

"I'm so sorry, Sunyoung. I didn't mean to interrupt both of you. Are you mad at me?" Mrs. Park held my hands in hers and she looked so worried.

Just now, she knocked my room and asked if she could talk to me. I was about to run away through the windows but that won't solve anything. So, I let her in and was already willing to be killed.

But it turned out that Mrs. Park was trying to apologize.

"What? No, no, why would I be mad at you, Mrs. Park? And you don't have to mention that. But, I am the one who should be saying sorry now. I'm sorry for hiding the things going on between me and your daughter. We were going to tell you but we were also waiting for the right time."

"Oh, honey. I'm so sorry that you thought I wouldn't like you as my daughter's partner. Did I treat you badly? But, I swear I really like you. And to know that you are my daughter's girlfriend, I'm beyond happy. Again, I apologize for not letting you to officially come out to us as a couple."

I was touched by Mrs. Park's genuineness and kindness. "No, you are too nice to me that I was afraid if I was not good enough for Chaeyoung. Thanks for accepting me, Mrs. Park. It's rare to be accepted like this for people like us."

Mrs. Park hugged my back and I hugged her back. I'm glad that out of so many people, Mrs. Park is Rosé's mother. She's so nice, I think that's what shaped Rosé now. We broke the hug when the door was knocked. It was Rosé.

"Oh, mom. Nice. I was about to discuss with Sunyoung if she would like to tell about us during this dinner." she walked in and sat next to me. She had never hid the intimacy.

"That's a good timing. Everyone's gonna be home for dinner. What do you think, Sunyoung?" Mrs. Park asked.

"I am still worried about Mr. Park's opinion. But, I want to try for us. We will tell everyone about that tonight." I tried to be more confident.

"Nice. I can guarantee he likes you more than his daughter. No need to worry much. I'll leave you two to discuss more." Mrs. Park gave us thumbs up as a good luck wish and left the room

Rosé and I looked at each other. Her stare was intense.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"You're not wearing your bra?"

"Oh my god, what in the world did I do to deserve a human like you in my life?"

-