26 : Rumors

I woke up to the little snore of Rosé beside me before I noticed the hot pack on my tummy. Must be that Rosé put it on me last night as I was already asleep when she was taking a bath. I like how she looks so innocent when she's asleep, the cute soft snore and her mouth was slightly agape.

I leaned in to give her a soft peck on her lips and her eyes slowly went half open before she replied the kiss, probably woken up by it.

"Hmm, you've become pretty flirty lately. Is there something happening?" she extended her arms to wrap me in a hug. Cuddling in the morning is always something I wanna do with her.

"No, but you were snoring so cute like baby." I smiled when her fingers played with my hair.

"Adoring me when I was asleep. Ahh, you're so in love with me, aren't you? I'm happy to know that." she burried my face to her neck before leaving small kisses on my forehead. "But, you were so shy back then to start such things. Why?"

"Because I didn't know you loved me. I thought we were like some kind of friends with benefit. And I thought it was one sided." I answered.

"Oh, really? I thought it was obvious that I liked you."

"It wasn't. You had never said it properly. And for you to like someone like me... it was nearly impossible."

Her eyes dropped to mine before she arched one of her brows, "Why would you say that?"

"You're so perfect in so many ways while I don't think if you ever see anything in me."

"You have no idea of what you're talking about, Sunyoung. To be honest, I'm the one who is always worried if I'm not good enough for you. You're so kind, smart, beautiful and caring. You make me feel loved. You bring out the best of me. You come into my life and paint so many colours into it. You cheered me up during my darkest times. You give me so many reasons to be happy. You are one of the reasons why I get excited with life. I really like being with you more than anyone else, even if we're just sitting around and talking about nothing. I have a million of reasons why I love you, like your nose or the way you smile, the way you look me in the eye too. And I just get the greatest feeling when I make you laugh. I feel as if my company makes you happy and that's what I wish for you. For you to be happy and for you to feel enough. And when I see you laugh at my clumsy ways, it just makes me want to spend the rest of my life with you so I can see a smile on your face." she explained it in a serious but gentle way and I could say that she was being honest about it. Her eyes didn't let go of mine, making sure that I actually comprehend what she just said.

"What did I ever do to you that you want me to deserve someone as good as you?"

"That was supposed to be my question. Please see yourself the same way I see you, love."

"Fine." I smiled and once again pecked her lips but she took it as another thing as she slid in her tongue inside and her hand was quick enough making its way down to my pants. I grabbed her wrist to stop her and she broke the kiss with a confused face.

"I think I'm on my period."

She groaned before she rolled over to the other side of the bed, showing frustration. I laughed and left to the bathroom.

-

"You need to see this."

I was folding my clothes to put them back in luggage since our job here was almost done. We would return to Korea in just a few days and got busy again instead of having a leisure time together like here. Rosé was scrolling her phone in bed when she called me so I sat beside her.