21 : I Can't Stand

We arrived Italy early in the morning. Francesca was the one who welcomed us and drove us to our hotel. Rosé was still sleepy so she slept all the way from the airport to the hotel, which took about 45 minutes.

It was the same room Rosé stayed when she was here. It was huge enough to have its own double bedroom, living room, kitchen and balcony. It's literally about the same size as my house.

Rosé threw herself onto the bed and sneaked into the comforter. "Sunyoung, let's sleep. I'm still sleepy."

"I have to meet Francesca in an hour. Hey, don't sleep. I don't know the ways around here."

"She literally stays next door, Sunyoung. You can just tell her to come here, haha." Rosé took the bolster and hugged it.

"Really? Alright then. I wanna take a bath. It's not good to show her my sleepy face. I even have eye gunk, ew." I took the towel from the luggage and went to the bathroom.

I stripped and put my clothes away. I stepped under the shower and made sure the temparature was adjusted to warm. It's still early in the morning and taking a cold shower would just kill me.

I turned on the shower and the warm water droplets landed on my bare skin. It felt good to have a hot shower a 12 hour flight. My hand was about to reach for the loofah but a hand behind me had it first. There's no way it could be a ghost. That was Rosé, being horny early in the morning.

"Can't believe you didn't invite me."

She hugged from behind and I could feel her bare skin against mine. Her hands moved from my waist to my boobs and I whimpered when she began to slowly massage them.

The bathroom wall was made from glasses and people would thought it was fogging due to the hot shower but it was not it in my case.

She made me turn around to face her. She explored my naked body with her eyes, looking from the top to the bottom while biting her lower lip.

"I think it's been a while seeing you like this." she said.

"Huh? I swear Rosé, you see it almost every day."

"Yeah, but this full version. When you are completely stripped Damn."

Her hands continued to massage my boobs while her tongue was battling mine. She gently rested my back onto the wall. She knew how I prefer it this way than a sadistic harsh sex.

My hand didn't want to stay till and it ended up rubbing between Rosé's thighs. She was distracted and having a hard time kissing me back. She groaned when she noticed my smirk.

"Ugh, let me have you first."

She pinned my hands onto the wall and made her way to my necks and collarbones, sucking on them to leave hickeys. She went lower and began to play with my boobs. My legs were wiggling like jelly and I was a bit tired doing it standing.

"Rosé... I can't stand still." I said and she glanced over my shaking legs. She was refraining herself from laughing.

"Why?"

"I haven't really done anything yet and you've became this weak. Do I really turn you on?"

"Come on, Rosé. I really can't do it while standing."

"Get down on your knees." she ordered in a serious way.

I did as she told. She got behind me and pushed my back to the floor, making my butt to arch upwards. I felt so lewd.

She went down too and began to eat me. The sensation was different than usual and probably it was because of the position. The shower was still on and it rained on us. It got hotter every second and the wall made of glasses was completely fogged.

My moan when Rosé was doing circle on my bud with her tongue echoed in the bathroom, which made her do even more.  I couldn't tell the water dripping on my legs were from the shower or from me myself.

It was extremely slippery between my thighs and the way Rosé kept sucking and licking my bud made me squirm. She dove in deeper and a loud moan escaped my mouth, "Roseannee.... ah.."

Rosé made me sit again when I finally came. "Can you stand now?"

She stood up first and reach her hand to me. I tried to stand up but my legs were so weak and couldn't stop trembling. She laughed before she carried me out of the shower and placed me onto the bed.

She bent and spread my legs apart before leaning in. She started again with soft kisses on the outer part before opening the lips with her tongue. My swollen bud was flicked and sucked mercilessly that I couldn't stop screaming her name.

"Rosé, I can't.. fuck.. Rosé. Chaeyoung.. Roseanne." My hands clawed the bedsheet and my body arched. Rosé didn't stop, instead she went above to kiss me and switched her tongue with her finger. She thrusted her finger into me while shutting me up with kisses. She shifted from my mouth to my ear and ran her slippery tongue on my ear.

My breathing became so unstable as I was about to finish. I looked at her, pleading for a kiss this time and she did lean in. My cum went all over her hand.

"Holy fuck.. it's only 8 in the morning." I lied down defeated.

"Haha! You only have 10 minutes left before Francesca come here."

"Shit. Do I look bad? I'm too tired to get up now." I groaned.

"Nope. You look fine." she eyed my naked body up and down again.

"I better not trust you." I rolled my eyes and got up from the bed. This time, a real shower.

"Not gonna invite me?" Rosé asked.

I quickly locked the door.

-

"Sunyoung! This is the first time I get to see you. All this while I only heard about you from Rosé." Talia gave a warm hug. She's friendlier in real life compared to how she looked on social media.

Did Rosé casually talk about me to the all of YSL's staffs?

"Talia, I often heard about you too. It's nice to finally meet you."

"Really? If you know about me from those nonsense shippers, please don't hate me! I have no idea why they're shipping me with your girlfriend when I literally have my own girlfriend." she held my hand and swinged it lightly with a pouty face. She's really cute and funny.

"What? No. I don't hear about you from those shippers, haha! It's alright and why would I hate you? Rosé was the one who told me you're her best friend!"

"Awhh, that's so sweet, Rosé. By the way, have you guys saw the posts about you both?"

"What post?" I was a bit scared.