19 : Happy Birthday

She tried to smile again. "I don't think I heard you right, Sunyoung."

"I can't be with you." I continued.

She thought for a while before she turned off the stove. She took my hand and led me to the couch.

"What's the matter? Did I do something you dislike?" she held my hands and rubbed my palm, probably knowing that I felt anxious.

"No, I did something bad. And I'm afraid to tell you this."

"Sunyoung, I'm really touched that you are already being honest with me here. At the very least, you don't want to hide anything from me. Don't worry. Do you wanna tell me what's going on?" she pulled me into a hug when she saw water began to collect at the bottom lid of my eyes.

"I think.. I cheated on you."

She didn't reply to that for a while before patting my back. She didn't let go of the hug and it's better that way so she couldn't see me crying. "Really? Why do you think so?"

"Yeji and I was drunk last night. I accidentally slept with Yeji. Not that normal sleep. We almost did something."

"Almost? How far did you two go?"

"I thought it was you. She was about to put her fingers in but I felt like it was not how you usually do it. Then, when I looked under, I realized it was Yeji. And I pushed her away." I was so embarrassed to explain it but she needed to know.

"Did she hurt you?"

"She was a bit forceful but it's because she was drunk. Before she left earlier, she was clueless and didn't mention about it at all."

She stopped asking and let go of me. She slowly made me lie flat on the couch and saw my watery eyes.

"Listen, Sunyoung. I didn't come all the way here to break up with you. Not on your birthday. And knowing that it was an accident, I don't consider that as cheating. You didn't have the intention to do so and I'm happy that you are being honest with me." she said. She looked hurt but she still managed to smile.

"I still feel guilty. You come back here for two days only to hear things like this. I'm sorry." my voice began to crack. Her words were so comforting but I was so disappointed that she had to be hurt this much.

She leaned in and kissed me gently, just like how she usually did. No frustration or anger. Her thumb brushed against my cheek to wipe the tears away and my hands slid into her hair. If I had to give up my body and soul for her now, I would.

She broke the kiss as a chance for me to gasp for air before she licked my upper lip, asking for permission to continue. She knew I was already all hers and didn't have to ask. I like that part of her. She cares about people more than she cares about herself.

"I really wanna be all yours." my voice was hoarse, a result from the inability to breathe right.

"Then, I'll make sure you're all mine."

When her lips were busy doing mine, her hand slid under my shirt. Her warm bare hand caressed my belly before she ran her fingers tips over my nipples, causing them to pebble from her touch. My breathing became uneven and my hand started to unbutton her jeans.

Rosé went lower to my neck, kissing, licking and biting to leave some marks. She pinned my hands above my head, not letting me to bother her process. Her hands lifted up my shirt, exposing my bare breast and hard nipples. She gently sucked on one of them and made sure the other one got the same attention with her hand. I moaned in pleasure to feel and see the sight of her doing so.

Her lips and tongue continued to trace my belly and I gasped when she stucked her tongue into it. She never did that and I never knew it was that arousing. I squirmed when she started to swirl her tongue inside of it.

My legs were open and I locked her legs, signaling that I was already desperate to feel her under. Rosé eventually took off my pants and panties to see between my thighs soaking wet. She leaned in and moved her tongue upside down before opening it.

I couldn't help arching my back when she started to swirl her tongue on the pearl. My hands kept messing with her hair whenever she flicked it left and right. My hips thrusted back and forth to meet her tongue inside me.

"Chaeyoung.. mhmm." I moaned her name, trying to tell her that I was about to come. She grabbed my thighs before going in deeper and I could feel her tongue entering the core. She kept thrusting and my legs couldn't stay still, stretching wildly. Just after a few seconds, I cummed. She licked the juice and smirked at me.

My legs were shaking uncontrollably and sweat was all over my body. I panted for air, trying to control my breath. I saw Rosé undoing her jeans and sat on top of me again.

"Happy birthday, once again. Here's your cake."

She positioned my face between her thighs and her juice was dripping between her thighs. I began with playfully licking between her thighs before actually licking her pussy. She's very sensitive and just a simple lick could make her moan.

I grabbed her ass and pulled her closer to my face. I plunged my tongue in her and she reacted by tightening her inner core, telling me that she wanted more. I flicked my tongue before licking and sucking again on her pearl, purposely making noises for her to hear. My hands ran up and down her back to ass to make her feel occupied by my touch.

"Fuck..." she swore as she cummed. It dispersed all over my face and I wiped it with my hand and licked it erotically.

"Tasty?" she got up from my face and leaned on top of me.

"Mhm. Thanks for the cake." I held her hands and kissed them.

"Glad you like it. Hehe," she kissed my cheek.

"So, you forgive me?"

She smiled sweetly before caressing my lips.

"I can never hate you." she kissed my lips and her hands once again traced my chest.