She slowly flipped through the rest of the pictures and studied them all carefully. It was filled with wedding pictures, pictures at the beach, at an amusement park, at home, and so many other places. Many of the later pictures showed her mother pregnant. In all the pictures, her mother was happy and full of joy. She seemed like the

happiest person on earth. All that is, except the last picture of her. She was in a hospital, lying down on the bed. Her face was weak, and her smile frail. Her eyes were filled with tears, and also a little bit of hope. Very little remained of the energetic woman Ruby saw in all the other pictures. This one was different. It must have been the last picture she took before she passed away. Ruby couldn’t help but set down the album and shed a few tears herself. She didn’t notice Meg and Charlie comforting her. Nor did she feel like she was still in the office. She believed she was in a dream.

After a few minutes, she turned back to the album. Realizing that there is still more, she quickly looked through the rest. Those contained pictures of her on her birthday, crawling, sleeping, eating, smiling, crying, in the bath, walking, and all the other cute things babies do. She then set it aside, and looked through the box where Meg had found the album. She found her favorite book, If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, her favorite toy mouse, and other personal belongings.

“Boy, I haven’t seen these things in ages,” Ruby said, starting to cry again.

Charlie put his arms around her. “Don’t cry Rue.”

Meg also tried to comfort her. “If you want, we can go and come back another day.”

Ruby brushed away her tears. “No it is okay. I will be fine. Let’s continue our search right?”

The three went back to work, but almost immediately, the search was cut short when Charlie called out to them. He had found a small book made of white leather. It had a small silver heart in the middle, and the leather was designed into diagonal lines that made diamonds. At the end of each diamond was a sparkly gemstone. Ruby gently opened the book and read the inscription:

Diary of Marietta Blackwell, aka Marietta Henderson!! So stay out! (Except for you Tom-Tom darling!)

By flipping through the pages, Ruby learned that this diary was given to her mother the night of her wedding. Her mother was an excited bride, and it was evident that she very much loved her husband. She talked about every minute of her new life, and talked about her dreams for her child. In one entry she wrote:

May 5

The baby is due June 20, and I can hardly wait for him or her. My belly is really big, and I can feel my child moving around inside of me. If it is a boy, then I want to name him Thomas Junior, or TJ for short. If it is a girl, I want to name her Angel, since she will be an angel that came to me from heaven to brighten my life. We asked the doctor to keep the gender a surprise for us, and to be honest, we don’t really care. As long as the baby is healthy, nothing else matters. I can picture myself pushing my darling on the swings or in the stroller. I will be there when he or she takes their first step. I will be there to nurture my child. I will be there to raise him or her in the best way imaginable. I can’t wait to do all of the things that parents do with their children. Even changing diapers! Oh I still have a long life ahead of me, and I have many dreams and aspirations for all my future children. A long time from now, I will be 70, and my children will no longer be children. Me and Thomas will probably be living in a retirement home, watching our perfect children as they move on with their lives. Only then, will we finally die. And we will die both peacefully and happily, knowing that we were there every step in our children’s lives, and it was us who made them who they are.

Ooh, the baby is kicking really hard, and I can’t hold the pen much longer. I will write more soon, hopefully.

“This is the last page in her diary,” said Ruby, on the verge of tears. She was trying to hold them in. “I was born the next day, even though that was early.”

“Your mom sounds like a wonderful person,” Meg said gently. “She must have been just like you. You even got her beautiful looks.”

“Thanks Meg,” Ruby said, smiling.

“I think that we had enough for one day,” Charlie said with a yawn.

“Yeah we should probably go now,” Ruby said. “Besides, I want to sleep before I have to get back to my life tomorrow morning.”

Meg gave her a sympathetic look. “Maybe you can stay at Charlie’s again.”

“No that won’t work. But today was the best day of my life. Thanks guys,” Ruby said.

“I agree,” Said Meg.

“That makes three of us,” Charlie added with a smile, and then they all headed back to the trapdoor.

k so guys plz comment i along with rosycheeks420 need to know what u guys r thinking if u like the story or if we should stop continue posting the rest and delete answer the following question

1-do u like how i wrote the whole thing together or did u like how i do the parts

now im being really serious this time not like last i will not update unless i get 25 comments i will not update untill i get them as soon as i get 25 i will right away update bye love u guys <3<3<3