chapter 10 part 3 of 3

We are not giving you the choice, Ruby,” Charlie said, grabbing her arm and starting into the house. Meg grabbed her other arm and joined along.

“I give up! You guys win. Take me to my prison,” Ruby ceded.

“It’s not a prison, Ruby. We are trying to help you,” Meg said. “Oh my god, why is your head so hot?????”

Charlie stopped going up the stairs and felt her head. “You are burning up! Meg, take her up to the guest room while I bring her some water and some ibuprofen. Quick!”

Once Ruby was settled in her bed and the pill already swallowed, she was left alone to get some sleep. That was not what she wanted at all. She was starting to get annoyed with their over protectiveness, for some reason. She really felt like she was imprisoned, like a caged bird. Slowly and gently, she lifted the sheets and got out of bed. She didn’t want to leave the room through the door because she knew that Meg and Charlie would see her. She thought about the window, but didn’t think she was brave enough to jump. On further inspection, she noticed that there was a rope ladder attached to the window, probably in case of a fire. Carefully, she opened the window and stepped out. She made sure nobody was watching before she left the property. Ruby didn’t know where to go, so she went to the only place she could think of going, the mansion. She didn’t know why she would go there, but she felt as if the window was slowly pulling her there. Once she reached her destination, she stopped abruptly. What now? As if the window was guiding her, it slowly became stronger, until she noticed a rather heavy envelope flying towards her. She caught it, and the wind died down. This was another letter addressed to her! Just like the first one, there was no return address, only her name, Ruby Henderson, scrawled onto it. As she started to open it, Ruby realized she should show it to her friends first. Even though she was a little mad at them, they were in this together. Before she could change her mind, she stuffed the letter into her pocket and headed towards Charlie’s house.

so i hope u guys enjoyed this next chapter PLZ PLZ PLZ COMMENT

i love ya guys bye