chapter 6 part 4 of 4

“What’s wrong Charlie?” Ruby asked, confused.

“What? Oh nothing. I just didn’t want you to get absorbed by all that cheering,” he said, as he finally stopped walking. 

“I think he was just jealous,” Meg said, as his cheeks became pink.

“What? Why would I be jealous?” he asked quickly.

“Because of all the attention she is getting from all those boys,” she grinned.

“Um Charlie?” Ruby asked him, breaking up the mini fight.

“Yes?” he asked her.

“You can let go of my hand now,” she informed him.

“Oh sorry,” he stammered, his face becoming pinker. Meg grinned wider, and Ruby bit her lip to keep from laughing. Charlie quickly changed the subject. “Okay Ruby I told her the story. She now knows everything. Unless you are still keeping something from me.”

Now it was Ruby’s turn to become pink. “Well, there is one thing I still didn’t tell you about.”

“There’s more? I was just kidding,” Charlie frowned.

“Yeah there is, but I only found out after I told you the story Charlie. Don’t be mad,” Ruby begged.

“No I’m not mad,” Charlie reassured her.

“Good,” she said. “So I was locked up, in my cottage and I discovered a tunnel that led to my dad’s office in the mansion. Regina lost the key a long time ago, so she hasn’t stepped in there since my third birthday. All of his stuff is just the way he left it, and I want to go back there soon to look around.”

“Maybe you will find something in there that will help you get

out of this situation,” Charlie said excitedly.

“Well since everyone is sharing secrets, I might as well put in my two cents,” Meg said, ignoring the questioning looks she got from both Charlie and Ruby. “My parents died in a car accident just a few weeks ago. Since none of my relatives were willing to take me in, I came to live in an overcrowded orphanage here. I had no other place to go.”

Ruby and Charlie were both too shocked to speak. Meg’s tone went from serious to mischievous as she grinned. “So now one will miss me if I’m gone for the night. Any one up for a sleepover?”

 sorry guys it was short but i cant do anything about it we already wrote the whole story and this is how it is

well i hope u guys enjoyed this chapter bye :) oh and plz plz plz pretty plz comment i want to know what u guys think about this story