chapter 7 part 4 of 4

Relax Ruby. Can’t you take a joke?” He grinned as he tossed her a sandwich. He then pulled open out for Meg and then for himself. Meg suddenly started to laugh.

“What?” Charlie demanded.

“You call this a snack?” she said, pointing to her overstuffed sandwich.

“Yeah of course. This is nothing,” Charlie said.

Meg shook her head and began to eat. By the time everyone was down, it was nearly ten.

“Do you think we should go now?” Meg asked.

“I really want to sleep. Maybe we could sleep for an hour and then we could go,” Ruby said.

“Sounds good to me,” Charlie said. “I call the bed!” he paused for a minute before he said, “By the way Ruby, I was joking, in case you didn’t get it.”

Just as Ruby was about to reply, they heard a car pull up and the engine turned off. The girls looked at each other, frightened, while Charlie opened the secret door. He quickly pushed Meg down and motioned for Ruby to go. Ruby quickly shook her head no and tried to push him down. He tried to fight, but Ruby’s eyes pleaded with him to go. Sighing, he jumped down and Ruby handed him his bag. Then, she quickly closed the door and dove into bed just as the door unlocked.

dun dun dun CLIFFHANGER sorry guys what will happen next? who is at the door? is it actually regina and deviline? or is it someone else? someone u may not be expecting

well i hope u guys enjoyed this next chapter untill next week byeguys love u all 😊

oh and plz guys do me a fav and comment plz