75-nanami x reader

Start from the beginning

he takes note of the thigh highs on your beautiful legs, and almost falls right there.

while the tub fills up, you stand infront of the tired sorcorer and open up the buttons on his shirt, pulling it off of him and folding it while he strips himself of anything else and slowly gets into the bath.

you can hear his bones cracking as he lowers himself in, and he groans and hisses, his body clearly hurting.

"come in with me love" he tries again, reaching his hand out.

"ill bring your clothes baby" you quickly say, leaving the room to bring him his sweatpants and a long sleeved shirt, putting them on the counter and lean over to the tub, kissing his forehead gently and mummbling, "ill make you something"

he wants to protest, stop you and get you in with him, fullfil his promise from the morning, touch you and feel every part of you to confirm that this angel is his reality, but you are too quick to run out.

you do dash in for a second, putting beside the tub his house slippers, and again run out of the room and to the kitchen.

the man sighs, and washs his face off with the warm water, his skin still cold from the rain outside.

is he again dissapointing you? again coming late and breaking your trust? again making you feel unimportent to him?

nanami hears as you turn on the stove, he hears the sizzle.

you are his angel, his escape, his whole life. he knows that no matter what, at the end, he'll find his way to you, to your arms, to your embrace.

no matter how hard his day was, youll always be there to comfort and help him, even when you just sit beside him on the sofa, holding onto his arm and already falling asleep, he can feel your love, your care and your warmth, that was always radiating off of you and to him.

he washs off his hair and his body, then drains the tub and gets dressed, pushing his tired feet into the slippers and exits the bathroom and walks into the kitchen.

"sit down love, im almost done" you say, looking back and giving him a smile before returning to cutting tomatos on the plate.

he looks over to the wooden table, seeing a glass of water and utensils waiting for him, and he occupies the chair.

quickly, you put a plate infront of him, a piece of salmon, rice, and a few cut up tomatos to accompany it.

"eat up" you smile so gently at him, sitting yourself beside him on a chair and lying your head down on your hands, looking up at him.

he sighs and rubs his eyes, gulping some water and then says quickly, "im really sorry my love, but i think i cant d-" he stops abruptly when he hears you giggle.

"just eat kento, you look starved" you whisper lowly.

not wanting to argue now, he goes ahead and starts eating slowly, looking down at his plate and only glancing at you from time to time.

"i obviously didnt mean to make you fuck me when you look like a ghost" you chuckle, looking up at him while he eats, seeing the small smile that flashs on his face.

theres a comfortable silence in the room, your eyes are only bearly still open, and honestly, his too.

but he knew he had to eat, because when he skipped meals you would go off and get mad at him, lecturing him about how importent it is to eat, especially to him, the hard working sorcorer.

and in all honesty, your food tastes good. he doesnt mind eating anything youd serve him, because its always good. you just know him so well.

"do you want some pain killers?" you ask, voice tired and loopy. this is how well she knows him.

"im alright darling," he says, drinking the rest of the water and putting his dishes in the sink, remembering to wash them tomorrow, and forever do anything he could for you, "lets just go to bed" he takes your hand and pulls you up from the chair, and walks with you into your shared bedroom.

you get into the bed quickly and wrap yourselves around each other, legs tangled, and your faces close to each other.

"i love you so much kitten" he whispers lowly, lovingly, specifically for you, kissing your forehead and both your cheeks, "how do you put up with me" he mummbles, kissing your lips.

"i love you too" you mummble, kissing his lips again, and it seems that right as you close your eyes, you take very few moments to drift off to sleep.

you are so pure, so beautiful, so loving. he knows that you were still turned all, you were waiting for him so excitedly all day, and when he finally returned home, he had one thing to do, and still he dissapointed you. but you still took care of him, loved him, fed him.

he knows you waited for him the whole day, it happens sometimes, and you sent him some... pictures and asking him if he knows when hes going to be home.

but he let you down.

and you didnt say anything.

"you are my angel" he sighs, moving your hair from your face and kissing your forehead and wrapping his hand around your waist, tucking your head under his chin and closing his eyes,

"i love you"

***

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧