"No way... WHY'D?!" Yosetsu yells.

Gigant Horse

Barizorg arrives and bows to Warz Gill, "Warz Gill-sama. Our new Force Commanders have arrived.".

Warz Gill sounds impressed and asked Barizorg, "Who are they?".

"They are space ninjas, heralded amongst the Zangyack elite." Damaras said. "SHOW YOURSELVES!".

"At your command." A shark headed ninja appeared in the ceiling upside down and then lands in front of Warz Gill, making him startle and step back to hide behind Barizorg.

"I am Sandaaru Jr. Your Excellency." He introduces himself.

"DON'T DROP DOWN FROM THE CEILING LIKE THAT!" Warz Gill complains.

"How about from the ground?" Another voice said.

Insarn then starts to float and then someone appears while laughing, AND I'M SATURAKURA JR!" He gives two peace signs and then looks at his hands and looks up as he catches Insarn. "My, Insarn-sama, you are super hot! How about we get hitched once this operation's over?" He asked her out.

She punches his face and stands behind him to grab his head as she said, "Don't make me laugh." She pushes his head very hard.

"Can you really handle this, fool?!" Warz Gill asked Saturakura Jr. "Just what kind of plan do you have in mind, anyway?".

Saturakura Jr. stands up, "Oh, you'll have to wait and see! WE'RE GONNA HAVE A LOT OF FUN! JUST WATCH!" He sits jumps as he sits down in front of a tiny table as he slaps it, and flips it while saying, "YOU'RE GONNA FLIP!".

He stands up and points at his partner, "Let's go, Sandal-chan!" He exits.

"My name is not Sandal. It's Sandaaru Jr." Sandaaru Jr. corrects.

Earth

Somewhere, a man inside a truck eats his food while listening to the radio. Suddenly, the radio station that he was listening changed, "Enough with the song! Come have some fun!". Saturakura Jr. came out from the radio as he scare the man, turning him into a nut. He laughs and opens the door, "DROVE YOU NUTS WITH THAT SHOCK, DIDN'T I?! AND WHAT A NUT YOU ARE!" He laughs as he grabs the nut and left. He continues to scare some more folks.

Some Set

"Sorry for the wait. They're ready for you now, Nanami Nono-san." One of the staff said and she puts down the book she was ready saying, "Hai~!". She stands up and felt something familiar, "This feeling...".

Daycare Center

"Nice weather we're having today." A man said while pushing a wheelchair an old man is sitting. The man then felt the familiar aura. "That could only be...".

Car Wash

Another man holding a hose as he cleans a car as he felt the presence, "It's a space ninja!".

"OI, YOU THERE!" The man said as he gets sprayed by water.

"Oh, Sorry about this, but could you hold onto this for me?" He gives the hose and left.

With the 3 Gokaigers

The three got themselves some ice cream as they walk around the plaza.

"Yosetsu's an okay dude, but... I wish he'd learn to chill out once in a while." Kyoka licks her ice cream.

"You got that right. Testing is going way overboard. We just finished exams and my brain cells are not ready for another one." Togaru said.

"Top students need a break, too." Izuku said as he eats his ice cream.