"Oh," he said in a little sad tone, making the rest of them nod in understanding but a grey-eyed monster was still looking at me with a look in his eyes that made me swallow hard even though there was nothing to fear about. I again flashed them my sheepish nervous smile thinking what was going on in his complex mind. In the process, I made the biggest mistake. I locked eyes with him and just like that he made me captive of his grey eyes. He was looking at me in a way that made me shift in my seat, not in a good way. I wanted to tear my gaze away from him but I found him incapable of doing it as he kept looking at me as if he was slowly peeling all the layers behind I was hiding. 

"Now I know what made you smile like that" I heard James saying in his little excited voice. The pitch in his voice helped me in breaking my eye contact with the grey eye monster. I immediately looked away with a forced smile on my face.  Maintaining my smile I looked at James with raised eyebrows. 

"What," Logan asked in his bored tone notifying everyone that he was not instructed in talking as he continued playing with his cutlery. 

"You are thinking about a double date we are going to have tomorrow right," he said it like he had hit bingo with a bright smile on his face making me forcefully smile at him as he has openly declared our tomorrow's plan. Everyone cheered in approval but suddenly I heard the cutlery falling sound making me look at it. Logan was looking down at fallen cutlery. He was stiff as if people had just removed him from the freezer. I knew he would react like this. I slightly felt bad for him though. I moved my head in pity and averted my eyes from him to collide again with grey eyes. Now I was looking like Logan. My whole body went stiff as soon as they met with him. He was looking at me with so much anger it looked like any moment I would turn into water and evaporate with the heat of his grey eyes. 

"I have already planned everything with my girlfriend. I think both of our girlfriends are going to love this idea" James said in his excited voice. I could see the spark in his eyes as he talked about a double date but why can't he just shut his mouth for now. We can discuss the remaining things later. I just forced a smile at him as I felt a burning gaze on me. 

"It sucks being single," William said in his playful voice while bumping his shoulder with me as if he knew what was going on here. It made me more nervous.  

"True" chef Oliver joined him as he sipped his water. 

"Don't worry guys you will meet someone soon as we did" James said to cheer them up. 

"Only if we got some time for ourselves from our busy schedule" William mumbled more to him in his dreamy voice but I heard it as I was sitting beside him. I just kept quiet as I felt two slaying gazes focused on me. I was fidgeting with my fingers not knowing how to handle these gazes. I have unknowingly made so many enemies. 

"Sage--Sage" chef Oliver called my name, making me look at him with aimless eyes. 

"Huh," I said looking at him with little wide clueless eyes. 

"Where are you lost? I called your name twice. Are you already lost in thoughts of your date?" he asked in a teasing voice. 

"No--no I was just thinking about something. Why were you calling my name?" I asked with a faint smile on my face. 

"Can you grab things from the pantry? I need them for a new dish on the new menu" he asked in his polite voice. 

"Yeah sure," I said as he handed me the list of ingredients. 

"Make sure to bring everything and yes if some things are not their order then we will need it in the future," he said in his professional voice making me nod in yes as I kept looking at the list of ingredients.