Chapter 45: Ice-cream

"Hey, give me that?!"

"No!"

"I am going to fold you like a towel!"

"You wouldn't dare!"

I giggled while I was laid on the couch watching Ashley and Amber fought over a mascara. They had been at this for hours...minutes, but you get my exaggeration.

This was what I woke up to on a Saturday morning, yes, after puking my guts out and combing my hair where lumps came out. Seeing it come up made me cry and scold myself for not telling Tristan about me dying.

"Ugh!" A pillow flew towards Ashley's face, and the next thing I knew was that there was a pillow fight.

"You little imp!"

"Horse arse!"

"Cockroach eater!"

"A dead cat!"

With every word said, a pillow was tossed. This was going to be a long day.

"Okay, girls, this right here is over," mom said, catching the pillow and tossing it at me.

"Mom!" I chuckled, sitting up.

"I was enjoying the show!" Chole yelled, eating a large bag of lays.

"I don't want non of you trash the house, and Ashley, you know better than this," mom said, walking towards the kitchen. "Amber, go clean the room and Ashley, Chole, help me inside the kitchen," with that, mom disappeared inside the kitchen.

"But why not Alyssa, though?" Chole said, pouting and stamping her feet like a little child while walking towards the kitchen.

I grinned at her. "I am spending the day with Tristan," I saw Ashley looking at me from the side, and I stood walking towards her.

I waited until Chole went inside the kitchen, and I awkwardly bowed my head. "I didn't tell Tristan about me, but, I am going to today, I promise, okay?"

She nodded. "Fine, today," with that, she walked inside the kitchen.

My doorbell rang, and I started my way towards it. I opened the door and then smiled at Tristan.

"Hey," I said, grabbing my jacket and walking out. I closed the door, and soon after, Tristan pulled me into a kiss.

I gasped but kissed him back, smiling agaisnt his lips while we kissed.

We pulled apart after a few seconds. "What did I do to earn such pleasure?" I grinned, taking his arm and walking off.

"Being beautiful."

I chuckled then shyly looked away, my cheeks burning up.

"Ah, you're so sweet," I smiled at him. "Where are we going?"

"There's a new ice cream place open a few minutes away from here, and it's a free ice cream day, so..."

"Are we going to take a lot of ice cream hm?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yup," he grinned. "That's the point."

"Menace," I said, giggling.

"I thought you love menaces?" He raised his eyebrows at me, smirking.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, and unfortunately, it's you," my eyes widened into realization.

He gasped. "You love me?" He pouted, stopping and looking at me, but embarrassed I continued walking forward.

"I never said that."

"You did!"

My cheeks were on fire.