Chapter 23: Movie choas

The stupid face of horse arse smirked at me, then proceeded to toss another hand full of popcorn at my face before smiling at me.

I frowned, pulling my hand filled with popcorn launching it forward before bringing my hand back and scooping up some more.

I hurled it at them, popcorn landing all over three boys.

I wasn't the only one hurling warm salty popcorns, but Ashley and Chole were too, and not long after, the guys continued what they started.

"Take that, you double-sided cock face varmints!" I yelled, then began to blush like crazy.

Yup. A memory came into mind....a memory that I couldn't get out of my head.

Dirty Alyssa! Head out of the gutter beatch!

Getting my head out of the gutter and back into reality, I grabbed more popcorn and tossed it while popcorn was flying both ways across the room, and I wasn't happy, but I have invested in this.

I was missing the movie, and we will get kicked out ...

"Hey! You got popcorn all over me," a random man stood and yelled, but no one actually gave him any attention as we continued, tossing popcorns back and forth.

He grabbed a large bucket of popcorn from someone he sat next to, then scooped some up, tossing them at Ashley, Chole, and me.

Wrong side, dude!

"Aagh, you filthy children!" Some Karen yelled, then stood in irrigation and rage. "Where are the securities?! Security-" Chole hurled some popcorn at her to shut the hell up.

She gasped, frowning at her, then she, herself, grabbed a bucket of popcorn from her son, who was watching us in amusement.

Karen started hurling popcorn at us.

Well, it was a shame to say everyone was aiming at us.

"Not them starting a war in a theater," Chole scoffed. "Take that, you huge asses!"

"Yo! Neighbors are always a great moment whenever we meet!" Tristan yelled, smirking.

"Is this your way of telling us sorry for what you did to our house?!" I shouted sarcastically.

"Not even close to that!" Jax yelled, hurling at us.

"It's a rivalry between us. There is no peace. Once we see each other, it's game over," laughed Brendan and my eyes went to Tristan as I raised my eyebrows, and he smirked.

"Hey!" Some random people from our side got up then started hurling popcorn on the guys.

Guessed lucks were working two ways.

More people got up and started hurling popcorn.

Popcorns were gliding all over the theater.

It never stopped.

We caused a popcorn pandemonium.

People were going crazy, and little kids were having fun. Not only were people attacking us, but they were attacking everyone.

Well, this was kind of fun.

Tristan and his friends not only stopped us from watching the movie, but they made the night a bit fun.

I was starting to enjoy this, and so were the girls.

The more I launched popcorn, I laughed.

My eyes made contact with Tristan's, and he was gawking at me..

His hand that was launching popcorn decreased, then for a moment there we were lost in each other eyes for a moment there it was as if I couldn't breathe, as if I was captive in his eyes and my soul was being snatched, which made me breathless.